Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My last message

Greetings to my friends
Some of you already know that I have decided to quit the game for several reasons:
I'm so busy at work that I work overtime.
So I want to spend more time with my family.
The most important reason is that I will start a project to build a new house on my own plot of land :D This project takes months to complete and then it needs more time for furniture.
I would like to thank all of my friends in this game and the beautiful forum, and I have the honor to know some of them closely and today is my last day in the game.
I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone in the game or in the forum, and you have all my respect.
Thank you and good luck

Greetings to my friends
Some of you already know that I have decided to quit the game for several reasons:
The most important reason is that I will start a project to build a new house on my own plot of land :D This project takes months to complete and then it needs more time for furniture.
I would like to thank all of my friends in this game and the beautiful forum, and I have the honor to know some of them closely and today is my last day in the game.
I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone in the game or in the forum, and you have all my respect.
Thank you and good luck
Congratulations my friend. I congratulate you on your escape and wish you the very best in what ever the future holds for you. You were quick to befriend me when I joined the forum and the person that introduced me to the original Musketeers back in the golden days of 24/7 QL parties. All for one and one for all, the group was incredibly generous and gave so many a huge boost that would have taken years to achieve alone. My guess is that most of the players from that time have quit the game or reduced playing significantly. G!’s V7.0 and the GD “bug fix” was a game killer for many old timers and the old group slowly wound down. It survived, almost in spirit only, for a long time afterwards and I suspect that it would have died a slow death if you hadn’t asked @rocky to give you the reigns and rebuild it. Although it was designed around a new format, it appears that you’ve been successful in regenerating the group spirit of days gone by. You’ve been a huge friend and asset to all those that have played along side you and a bigger asset to everyone that has enjoyed the benefits of this forum over the last couple of years. I know that @Dave is going to miss you terribly, knowing the massive workload you’ve contributed here in keeping things running smoothly. Kudos to you, mate. You’re going to be missed terribly and it’s a great loss to the game, but we will remember the great win that we’ve all had by your time spent with us.

Cheers 🍻,

Rob aka Bob69bob.

I will not say "Goodbye"... but "Until we meet again."

Goodbye_Husam.jpg

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
Congratulations Husam! And when that new house get that fast internet I don't see a reason not to try again, my offer stands,...lol...just write down the passwords...we are not getting any younger...lol...

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Our Dear Friend Husam,

First: Congratulations for your new project. A BIG BIG Thanks for taking care of the Musketeers minding. You are a player that got involved the most in the game. I thank you for that and all your help. In my heart, you are still an important person for me like many old players like: Bob69, Sacto Dave, Mo, Ten, Mouse, MIkeO, Tbomb, Anubhav, August, Arnie, Harcourt, Pit, Cluck, Marco, TyGigamon, Radu, Brasil, ItsRalphy, and many many more players, particularily the Musketeers players.

Of course, with many people whe do have complicity and close relations like you. I do have very amazing souvenirs of the Musketeers Group Launches that we were doing all night long and all the pleasure we had at that time with jokes all along and all the orgnization we did while Airport City game had stop (the daily joke, the daily thought, the weekly riddle and all the rest...).

It was great memorable moments and you, Husam, you have an important place in all those souvenirs.

You were a good friend, you are a good friend and you will always be a very good friend. I'm gonna miss you.

I take advantage of this message to salute with a lot of love every player that I knew.

Musketeers one day, Musketeers always.

Good Luck in your project my Dear Friend.

Rocky and Mireille

Hi @Husam , I wish all the success on your new projects!

thank you for being a good neighbor and all the help you gave me when I joined the forum

I remember well when you challenge me to join you in a series of blue launches that resulted in my very first top 3 weekly position - with double rewards at the time 😁

Greetings to my friends
Thank you and good luck
Sorry to see you go @Husam may I wish you all the best with your future plans and life also a massive thank you for all your help and guidance over the years
Good luck and best wishes hope to see you again in the future

Top Bottom