Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Hi everybody does any know what benifit it is by flying to MesoAmerica?
Besides the skill levels i see it as as long waste of time(6hr flight) oh well maybe Just before bedtime. .
It drops maps to 5 Adventure locations. Such map enables flying to one location for 6 hours. Each location drops 1 type of item. When you get 6 items from 5 locations, you get a special building: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Aztec_Pyramid (not even mentioning few gold tokens)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Does anyone else hear an echo ? :whistle:
I was going to metion it, but
Coup de grâce: last phone just showed "time traveler" message.
That's it, I'm giving up.
Coup de grâce: last phone just showed "time traveler" message.
That's it, I'm giving up.
It really hit the fan for you, Gi fixed my game in 12 hours when I got time traveler last week. It is a frustrating and stupid thing, take the spare time and go smell the roses!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Game name updated, sig updated, and gifting list sparsely updated.

Please correct my gift choices, if I missed your latest preference.

Special thanks for the incoming building supplies to both primary and support accounts.

Welcome thanks for flight gifts.

70k (two days?) from MCC3

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
It drops maps to 5 Adventure locations. Such map enables flying to one location for 6 hours. Each location drops 1 type of item. When you get 6 items from 5 locations, you get a special building: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Aztec_Pyramid (not even mentioning few gold tokens)
Hi thanks a lot, Eye know Eye should have asked Ivan First, i also went searching on wiki but i could'nt find Your link, now i did:)
Im gonna Go ahead n fly them, especially now when reading about the Gold!

Well i See It's available from the First level, am gonna Be on 52th level later tonite..when I ever Will do a New game iwill know now
Great forum!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi thanks a lot, Eye know Eye shoul have asked Ivan First, i also went searching on wiki but i could'nt find Your link, now i did:)

Well i See It's available from the First level, am gonna Be on 52th level later tonite..when I ever Will do a New game iwill know now
Great forum!

You can fly to excavation destinations as long as you have Duke Crooker's Airship Dock. You buy the maps, then fly to obtain more maps. It doesn't matter when you start flying to them. You can be at whatever level the Airship Dock is completed, until you either finish them all, or decide you don't want to fly there anymore.

It's never too late to use them. :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
You can fly to excavation destinations as long as you have Duke Crooker's Airship Dock. You buy the maps, then fly to obtain more maps. It doesn't matter when you start flying to them. You can be at whatever level the Airship Dock is completed, until you either finish them all, or decide you don't want to fly there anymore.

It's never too late to use them. :)
Yes ty ,Only i see now the zeppelin has frozen in Time, am glad i did Buy maps a while ago To do the excavation (Nice word) flights.

Bytheway lvl 52 (im An addict It official):)

And can those excavation destinations, Been seen on a worldranking?
They don't seem To show,up on the World map?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Yes ty ,Only i see now the zeppelin has frozen in Time, am glad i did Buy maps a while ago To do the excavation (Nice word) flights.

Bytheway lvl 52 (im An addict It official):)

And can those excavation destinations, Been seen on a worldranking?
They don't seem To show,up on the World map?

No, excavation flights do not have a world ranking. Just regular flight destinations and launches have the world rankings. And alliances.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Thanks goes also out To wydaho from,Idaho for making Me smell nice:) ..eaudetoilette:),

And of cors To All other neighbours
Will gift again probably in the middle of the night, because It gonna Be a hot summernite meaning lack of sleep
Goodnight airport city

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
ANNOUNCEMENT - I have set up a second drone account using a windows tablet. This will be a gift SENDING account only. I am currently working through the early levels because when I reach level 10 I will have FUEL20 available in my gifting list. Once it is ready for business I am setting up a "Fuel20Club" for those people who would like to receive a DAILY gift of FUEL20. The basic idea is that members of the club will receive a daily gift of 20 Fuel but should return a gift to my main gbs account in the usual way (ideally something from my signature). I will not want to receive any gifts to my drone account (I have named it "gbs-drone nogifts"

The mutual benefit is that I will be able to send gifts to more members and should receive more gifts in my main account.

If you would like to join my Fuel 20 Club PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE requesting membership - quoting you Joining name
As soon as I reach level 20 I will send you an invite which you should accept
Once a member their will be a simple two way commitment:-
1) For me to send you a daily gift of Fuel 20 and
2) For you to send me a daily gift to my Main account (any gift it doesn't have to be fuel)
(I accept that there will be few occasions when you are unable to gift me for some reason - that will not change the arrangement from my point of view)
3) If you let me know you are on holiday I will continue sending the fuel but will not expect a return while you are away.
4) Holidays excepted, anyone who has not returned a gift for 7 days may be replaced with another neighbour

So please contact me now in a private message with the subject line "Fuel20club" and I will let you know when I am ready to add you to the group - I cant remember how many neighbours one can have at level 10 so I will be accepting the first to reply in order of receipt.

I hope some of you will see this as a win/win arrangement but if you don't want to take part then we can just carry on gifting in the usual way

look forward to hearing from some of you

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
:( My game crashed and is now at level 34. I contacted GI support to see what they can do --- I do have a backup although it is about a month old. Until it gets sorted out one way or another I will be unable to send my wonderful neighbors gifts and I may lose my new neighbors if GI does not have a more current backup for me to restore to. I'm not at all happy about this.

Good morning gang from a very hot and very sunny England! - we have birthdays today from two forum members who we don't hear from often, but are both regular players/gifters - so happy birthday to @Lorna and @Bongerman

birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

ANNOUNCEMENT - I have set up a second drone account using a windows tablet. This will be a gift SENDING account only. I am currently working through the early levels because when I reach level 10 I will have FUEL20 available in my gifting list. Once it is ready for business I am setting up a "Fuel20Club" for those people who would like to receive a DAILY gift of FUEL20.

Hi @gbswales

As you know I set up a support account for the very same reasons.
Please bear in mind that there appears to be a limit for adding neighbours, namely 5 per day. (Not to be confused with fruit and veg !!)

Regards
Harcourt

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
PLEASE HELP

My game crashed and someone on another thread said GI may not be able to restore it - I need my neighbors to visit my city and take screen shots of ALL of my buildings on both the city and the airport side so they will be able to reimburse me for everything (and so I can get it put back in order once they do) I do have a backup that is a onth old (shame on me) so if they can't restore it from their server, I should hopefully be able to rebuild it from about a month ago. Hopefully my red rocket doesn't get lost in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom