Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (06.20am GMT London)

My early mornings plunder brought in 22,100 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests. I've finished my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Monday 18th July. I've also updated my signature. All gifts received with thanks.

@gbswales - 1 Patrol Drone gifted - 4 remaining
@Kamikaze - 1 Archive Box gifted - 1 remaining
@Cosmic Blue - 1 Patrol Drone gifted - 3 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Updated my signature , as u can See it has become a shorter list i wonder why
Why, well thx 2 neigbours! M glad i could finish some building thanks To the gifts:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Good morning flyers (06.20am GMT London)

My early mornings plunder brought in 22,100 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests. I've finished my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Monday 18th July. I've also updated my signature. All gifts received with thanks.

@gbswales - 1 Patrol Drone gifted - 4 remaining
@Kamikaze - 1 Archive Box gifted - 1 remaining
@Cosmic Blue - 1 Patrol Drone gifted - 3 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks!

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
Hello Friends, during the weekend I had a little problem with internet and could not send gifts. My apologies to all of you. :notworthy:
The worst is that failed when they would initiate "the green launch using up smaller resources items" :banghead:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Friends, during the weekend I had a little problem with internet and could not send gifts. My apologies to all of you. :notworthy:
The worst is that failed when they would initiate "the green launch using up smaller resources items" :banghead:

Sorry to read you have had internet problems, your presence with the smaller resources items was noticed by me. You are one of our regular flyers. Hope all goes well next time round.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received and I have sent out all my gifts for today.

I had a short week, returning from my break on Wednesday. I have continued to fly to green launch destinations with varying degrees of success.
I have started my Terminal upgrade to level 8, only 4 days to complete. Thank you to everyone who sent me the required items.

I am now saving for the Town Hall upgrade, also to level 8.
I have got 560k of the 950k needed.

I hope everyone has a profitable and enjoyable week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello people, I was away with the family this weekend so I could not send my daily gifts. Although, today 20 gifts are away and thank you all for the incoming.

Happy Landings everybody!!!

send me wall speaker, and I'll return it and u should get bev cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom