Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I want to apologize to everyone for not sending gifts as usual. That's because my supports became unavailable. Lumia 535 got bricked by update and I have almost no access to 920 for a time being.
This pretty much limited me to 20 gifts per day so when I receive more, I can't send back.
Oh wauw, i have 532 , hope update never comes for me.. It a year,old anyway im sure there are better ones now

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I want to apologize to everyone for not sending gifts as usual. That's because my supports became unavailable. Lumia 535 got bricked by update and I have almost no access to 920 for a time being.
This pretty much limited me to 20 gifts per day so when I receive more, I can't send back.
Now I found out my main phone (820) is acting funny - because the glass had cracked.
What is going on?!? Lost 3 out of 4 phones in 1 day!
I guess the Universe is conspiring against me playing AC.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Thanks all for the gifts received - hacking my way slowly to 180000 coins so I can upgrade my town hall. Apologies for sending some strange gifts in return - I left my son playing on the computer with instructions to collect coins and send planes out to Nice, he ended up doing all sorts of stuff and was sending weird gifts to all and sundry.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Thanks all for the gifts received - hacking my way slowly to 180000 coins so I can upgrade my town hall. Apologies for sending some strange gifts in return - I left my son playing on the computer with instructions to collect coins and send planes out to Nice, he ended up doing all sorts of stuff and was sending weird gifts to all and sundry.
Haha Great
Hey could u plz when think of It; send out duty Free items to me, any Will do(First item on ur gifting list is good) so u don't have to scroll too much to right Eye know its not that much rewarding, but all add up,
Me myself trying to save mony for lvl 6 runway(800k) or land exp.(200k) im already at 100k
To you ill keep sending the flightcatering
Sometimes i miss, 'cos u know gifts are away in like a minute to 20 of mi 220+ neighbours

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send for today, a little later than normal but wasn't at home.

Since I have holliday until august 16th it's possible that I'm not Always able to send my gifts daily because we won't be home all the time and don't know if I will have internet then. So don't worry if my gifting will be a little irregular this weeks.

Hello every one,
Thanks to all gifts i received and i will start send mine out after few minutes ;)
Upgrade Terminal to L 9 just need one more item:
x1 turnstile :). @SactoDave you will send me tomorrow please only one item.
So i remove it from signature thats mean almost complete.
Now because a lot they help me and cannot type all names some of them in the public thread and some by send me private message i would like to say to all of you:
Many Thanks guys without you i will never reach to this level. :)(y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (11.55am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 19th July. I've also updated my signature. My thanks for all gifts received.

@gbswales - 1 Patrol Drone gifted - 4 remaining
@Kamikaze - 1 Archive Box gifted - 1 remaining
@Cosmic Blue - 1 Patrol Drone gift - 3 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Where are all the space crew today? I have had a red launch sitting on the pad with 2254 already invested for 10 hours! Had hoped I might attract a QL but happy for anyone to join - I can complete it myself but sending a ship to the moon without anyone earning the 2nd and 3rd points seems such a waste - full details in space forum

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Now I found out my main phone (820) is acting funny - because the glass had cracked.
What is going on?!? Lost 3 out of 4 phones in 1 day!
I guess the Universe is conspiring against me playing AC.
Coup de grâce: last phone just showed "time traveler" message.
That's it, I'm giving up.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hi everybody does any know what benifit it is by flying to MesoAmerica?
Besides the skill levels i see it as as long waste of time(6hr flight) oh well maybe Just before bedtime. .

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
D
Coup de grâce: last phone just showed "time traveler" message.
That's it, I'm giving up.
don't give up
I Like To add u n get Me 100 money, If u Buy another Phone or SO, It cheaper then 50€, add Me Too n wewill get 300 each! I can send flightstuff in return i need An airconditioner plz It 90degrees Fahrenheit here , mar

D

Deleted member 5399

Tuesday July 19th 7:45 AM CST/UTC-6
ALL GIFTS SENT FROM !KB and !KB2
Thanks To ALL FOR THOSE RECEIVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom