Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I mean Singapore (it is Singapur in German). I am 2nd for that destination.
The funny thing is, I never see you as your name in any of the standings that you usually mention ;)

Well it is funny (ain't it funny) ..likewise...
Are we,ahead of a worldwide scoop here..hmz ... Need To,do someinvestigations into that right?
In between im writing down mine rankings: 396 alliance ( ..were on 302 minutes before closing);
Individual #2turkish coast
#9saopaulo;#8goa;#13sanfrancisco(noflowerinmyhair);#9LA;#baikonur;#49buenosaires;#42stPetersburg;#

@Airport Arne & @calculator plz - The reason you two don't see each other in the world rankings together, is because 1 of you is Windows PC, the other Windows Phone. They have 2 separate rankings.

D

Deleted member 5399

@wydaho
Cath I don't even know what you were going for. I finished off Minneapolis and went for special maps on falcons; Mesopotamia and New world for to build towers of Babel and Empire State building.
So I was mainly off grid, with the exception of training !KB2 in red launches. Getting close to expert, that when !KB2 downgrades to get expert on greens and blues, he can do it blindfolded.
By the way gifts went out over the course of late morning today.
@Ekenna
I keep sending but if your not receiving, I don't know what else to do, except wait for the bugless update.
I suppose if you are ready to do some launches, you can PM me and lead in and I would join you.

Hey Husam, can you send 4 more of the Floor Washer. Would be good to get them, as long as they are available ;)
I am sorry it is change to Explosives Detector no more Floor Washer i think after the reset yesterday it is change :(
Explosives Detector for upgrading the terminal to level 10 do you want me to send it for you now i will wait your answer for any thing else you want.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
I am sorry it is change to Explosives Detector no more Floor Washer i think after the reset yesterday it is change :(
Explosives Detector for upgrading the terminal to level 10 do you want me to send it for you now i will wait your answer for any thing else you want.
Yeah, doesn't harm to own them either. Still a way to go, but please go ahead (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom