Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Crescent Moon Award

Narda Schiphol

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
Anja Schiphol
To get a reward it should mean something very special. I suggest to give it some time. Nominate once a month and this month is Cresent moon's time. I wish you all the best and peace Karen.

We can give her the support , respect and the special moment if we stop nominating for the rest of the month.

There are a lot of special people who derserve to be nominated but lets do it in september

D

Deleted member 9675

To get a reward it should mean something very special. I suggest to give it some time. Nominate once a month and this month is Cresent moon's time. I wish you all the best and peace Karen.

We can give her the support , respect and the special moment if we stop nominating for the rest of the month.

There are a lot of special people who derserve to be nominated but lets do it in september

Thank you for your comment on the award thread.
Karen is a very dear and close friend to many, but there are some that are even closer in this forum than others.
See I founded Knight Fliers Alliance though as a team we all worked together on the name. Our bond is special. There was no pressure from anyone to complete missions. If one or more teammate faltered for life reasons, others picked up the slack. We laughed, cried, joked together just as long time friends would do in the real world.
Only in name was I designated the owner as KenDuckySmith.
As I was having multiple crises, I let my anger show in my forum posts and stepped down only to return under my new username.
Again life crises have a way of taking precedence and unlike the 1st time I stepped down early leaving things in Its Ralphy s hands.
Karen, Ralphy, Yenta, Rainer, King, PorvilleWright Mike Steve, Jon Allen, GiftXchange, and several others will always remain a family to me.
So yes let us hold highest honors for Karen AKA Crescent Moon now and forever and wait to post nominees until the near future.

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
I nominate @Dafsade . He set up an entire Top-100 alliance (>1 year of work) just to support new players, give them the chance at being in a Top-100 alliance, and help them be placed in high-level alliances once they leave. He routinely helps both newer and more experienced players (and is a very nice person to boot!).
@Dafsade has my vote too. his alliance has been a stepping stone for many just like me. in his alliance i have grown as a better player.

Karen is a very dear and close friend to many, but there are some that are even closer in this forum than others.
See I founded Knight Fliers Alliance though as a team we all worked together on the name. Our bond is special. There was no pressure from anyone to complete missions. If one or more teammate faltered for life reasons, others picked up the slack. We laughed, cried, joked together just as long time friends would do in the real world.
As I was having multiple crises, I let my anger show in my forum posts and stepped down only to return under my new username.
Again life crises have a way of taking precedence and unlike the 1st time I stepped down early leaving things in Its Ralphy s hands.
Karen, Ralphy, Yenta, Rainer, King, PorvilleWright Mike Steve, Jon Allen, GiftXchange, and several others will always remain a family to me.
So yes let us hold highest honors for Karen AKA Crescent Moon now and forever and wait to post nominees until the near future.
Beautifully said old friend.

[/QUOTE]
exactly my thoughts

Nice to hear from you my friend. We flew with Karen for many years and much more than that!

Divyank

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030ouzxtm
Username
Aaa divyank
I nominate @Dafsade for this award as his alliance is the first alliance which gave me alliance maps and his core motive is to make a rookie player an advanced player and he is such a generous person he would recruit his best players from his alliance to higher level alliance and his consistency is so unmatched I haven’t ever seen his alliance below 100th level apart from this he is always ready to exchange tips and tricks with new players so that they could advance and personally thank you @Dafsade for making me a great player personally I was moving 35-40k a week and after I joined his alliance I was moving 60-65k

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
Congratulations @crescent moon on award. Miss you and hope you are feeling better soon.

I second the nomination for @Chloe11111 wonderful supportive player. Her advice is usually spot on.

I‘d also like to nominate @A Kryztov he is very helpful both in Shadow Wings alliance and in helping newbies learn the game and especially how to participate in launches.

Some respect wouldn’t be out of order here. I have to wonder if people read the Other posts before having to add their 2 cents worth. This thread is to announce a tribute to one of our fondest members. It has been repeatedly asked that nominations can be made later. Can’t we at least appreciate the tribute and the person who has inspired it for a few days?

I love this idea of tribute to Crescent Moon. Perhaps I may also suggest for some of her long time friends, say @Husam, @BrianIsFlyin, and @Rainer, to write a summary of her contributions so that we and new forum members will continue to be inspired by her and understand the true significance of the award :)
Sorry my english is not so good to write big posts. Karen is a wonderful woman who has unselfishly helped many players here on the forum. Anyone could turn to her with questions. Everyone who has known her for a long time will miss her !!!

Ladies and Gents,

I'm presuming many have seen the sad news that @crescent moon posted here, that she is leaving the game due to health reasons.

In the 4 1/2 years that Crescent Moon has been a member of the forum, she has been extremely active in helping new and old players. Simply scrolling through the almost 8000 posts made, you can see the excellent help and support Crescent Moon has provided over the years.

There have been some great suggestions messaged to me from members on how we could show our appreciation to Crescent Moon, however the idea from @Madge59230 & @Bob69bob is the one I decided to go with.

I therefore announce the brand new:

View attachment 38460 Crescent Moon Award

This award will be for members like Crescent Moon, that have gone above and beyond in helping, supporting and assisitng players of all levels.

How to get the award
To get the Crescent Moon award, you have to be nominated by your fellow forum players.
- You must receive at least 10 nominations. (At least 10 people nominating you and giving a reason)
- A brief reason must be given with the nomination.
- Nominees must have been a member of the forum for at least 12 months
- Nominees must hold the 'Active Member' banner.
- The final decision will be of the forum Admins. This is to prevent players working in cohorts to get each other the award.

There will be no limit as to the amount of members that can receive this award, as long as all the above criteria are met and it is clear they have the same principles in going above and beyond to help, assist and support.

The first award goes to @crescent moon - Thank you, on behalf of everyone on the forum for everything you have done. You are an absolute star (Just like the one in the award image.)
Absolutely agree.
She was my first neighbor when i joined this forum 2.5 years ago.
Get well soon @crescent moon

Everybody..........

Sadly Crescent Moon left the game following unsuccessful cancer treatment.

She stated elsewhere that she is in "end of life" care, with a month or two to live.

Please, please, please don't wish her a speedy recovery and return to the game.

If she were to read such comments, I dread to think how she would feel.

Regards
Harcourt

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I am saddened to hear about @crescent moon. I've known Karen for a few years on this board, as well as being in game alliances / groups. She has always been courteous, friendly and helpful to myself & others.

I think this award being named in her honor is a great idea.

@crescent moon

It has been a pleasure knowing and flying / launching with you. I wish you peace and calm, both now & forever. Erica & I send our thoughts and prayers to both you and your family.

Dave

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@Dafsade has my vote with his very complicated alliance work. Bravo my friend.
@mo elbo is my nominee he always comes up from nowhere to help with his 89 qls.

My vote goes to @mo elbo ! Crescent and Mo helped me so much ! I don't know how to thanks them !

That's why I created Damien Saez Alliance. I can't give anything that Crescent or Mo already have, so, I decided to give to people who need the most : "low" level players !

Thanks a lot @Jenn B @KhrysLo @Teboho @Flavapill @Divyank :D ! ! You are so kind ! I am very happy that you think at me :D !

Arekkusu

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fkvb0y
Username
Alex
@crescent moon
Dear Karen,
I have to believe that you will somehow recover from this, a miracle it is possible, it has happen before so i must believe that your will and strength will overcome this and that you will get your health slowly back so you can hold and hug everyone you love.
You are one of the strongest, loving, caring persons i know and i wish you that miracle.
Nelly, Victor and i we all pray for you and we miss you always.
Lots of love and thought from us.

Top Bottom