Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Crescent Moon Award

Ladies and Gents,

I'm presuming many have seen the sad news that @crescent moon posted here, that she is leaving the game due to health reasons.

In the 4 1/2 years that Crescent Moon has been a member of the forum, she has been extremely active in helping new and old players. Simply scrolling through the almost 8000 posts made, you can see the excellent help and support Crescent Moon has provided over the years.

There have been some great suggestions messaged to me from members on how we could show our appreciation to Crescent Moon, however the idea from @Madge59230 & @Bob69bob is the one I decided to go with.

I therefore announce the brand new:

110_1596028702l.png
Crescent Moon Award

This award will be for members like Crescent Moon, that have gone above and beyond in helping, supporting and assisitng players of all levels.

How to get the award
To get the Crescent Moon award, you have to be nominated by your fellow forum players.
- You must receive at least 10 nominations. (At least 10 people nominating you and giving a reason)
- A brief reason must be given with the nomination.
- Nominees must have been a member of the forum for at least 12 months
- Nominees must hold the 'Active Member' banner.
- The final decision will be of the forum Admins. This is to prevent players working in cohorts to get each other the award.

There will be no limit as to the amount of members that can receive this award, as long as all the above criteria are met and it is clear they have the same principles in going above and beyond to help, assist and support.

The first award goes to @crescent moon - Thank you, on behalf of everyone on the forum for everything you have done. You are an absolute star (Just like the one in the award image.)

Last edited:
I nominate @Dafsade . He set up an entire Top-100 alliance (>1 year of work) just to support new players, give them the chance at being in a Top-100 alliance, and help them be placed in high-level alliances once they leave. He routinely helps both newer and more experienced players (and is a very nice person to boot!).

I nominate @Dafsade . He set up an entire Top-100 alliance (>1 year of work) just to support new players, give them the chance at being in a Top-100 alliance, and help them be placed in high-level alliances once they leave. He routinely helps both newer and more experienced players (and is a very nice person to boot!).
Crescent Moon hasn’t actuallly seen that there is an award in her name yet, so I’d wait a bit first.

@Dave

I am wondering if it is a good idea to have a single thread for this. It could become quite difficult to sort through all the names/nominations.

I am thinking it may be better to have a Forum section as "The Crescent Moon Award"
Then people could make a thread for the Nominee. (ie Dafsade). Once the thread has been created, others who wish to nominate the same person can add their message to the relevant thread.

That way all the nominations for an individual will all be in one place.

Just a thought :)

Regards
Harcourt

@Harcourt , Many thanks for your suggestion.
I think for the time being, this post will suffice. It's meant for people to just come on and post *if* they have had experiences with someone that meets the criteria. Not to scroll through and just agree with others, which i'm sure would happen if there was a thread per person.

It's more for the admins to keep an eye on and see what names are being nominated, if that makes sense.

It's not meant to be an overly hard award to get, however it's certainly not going to be an easy one. That's what will make it more special when people do get awarded it.

D

Deleted member 9675

Ladies and Gents,

I'm presuming many have seen the sad news that @crescent moon posted here, that she is leaving the game due to health reasons.

In the 4 1/2 years that Crescent Moon has been a member of the forum, she has been extremely active in helping new and old players. Simply scrolling through the almost 8000 posts made, you can see the excellent help and support Crescent Moon has provided over the years.

There have been some great suggestions messaged to me from members on how we could show our appreciation to Crescent Moon, however the idea from @Madge59230 & @Bob69bob is the one I decided to go with.

I therefore announce the brand new:

View attachment 38460 Crescent Moon Award

This award will be for members like Crescent Moon, that have gone above and beyond in helping, supporting and assisitng players of all levels.

How to get the award
To get the Crescent Moon award, you have to be nominated by your fellow forum players.
- You must receive at least 10 nominations. (At least 10 people nominating you and giving a reason)
- A brief reason must be given with the nomination.
- Nominees must have been a member of the forum for at least 12 months
- Nominees must hold the 'Active Member' banner.
- The final decision will be of the forum Admins. This is to prevent players working in cohorts to get each other the award.

There will be no limit as to the amount of members that can receive this award, as long as all the above criteria are met and it is clear they have the same principles in going above and beyond to help, assist and support.

The first award goes to @crescent moon - Thank you, on behalf of everyone on the forum for everything you have done. You are an absolute star (Just like the one in the award image.)
This is the best thing anyone has ever done for our friend. I wish there was another way for me to reach out to her. Thank you all for being her friends

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
I agree with @Jenn B
@Dafsade is very kind to give players the chance to grow in such an amazing alliance. He is always ready to give advise and supports us. Even players who eventually move on to other alliances often stay in touch with current alliance members because atmosphere is very nice and in many ways it’s thanks to Dafsade who came up with the idea to make an alliance to help others. So we learn from him and try to help new players as others helped us. I believe that he most certainly deserves this lovely award😊

Last edited:
6772.jpg

I miss you always Crescent Moon - Karen -
You always support me and i will not forget you.
All these years it was the best on my life.

@crescent moon
I told you that i cannot post in your last thread anything because i am not strong that time and i cannot believe that you are leaving .. you know how much i miss you Karen but now i have to say something for you ..
Karen i am still have everything between us all these years we spend together in the forum more than we spend with our family :);)
We have fun when we doing our private event 😅 with all our friends and i am sure all of them miss you a lot.
This chat the last one few days back between me and cres you always strong ...
cresc.jpg

I think many members have to know what is the latest update about your health those members deserve to know they love you and i wish you read my last post for you here in the forum because i dont think so that i can post another one ...... i want to say and i told you about it before ... the first 3 days after your last thread it was the hardest days for me i did not do anything here thanks to @Harcourt and @Barkmi4 (Mike) they help me ...... my daughters and my wife pray for you ... Take care of your self and promise you that i will not post any private message for you here and if you login and want me to deleted this screenshot i will do.
One last thing i believe in miracle :)
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Dafsade has my vote too.....he was so helpful when I first joined and he remains so. Baz :)

6772.jpg

@crescent moon
I told you that i cannot post in your last thread anything because i am not strong that time and i cannot believe that you are leaving .. you know how much i miss you Karen but now i have to say something for you ..
Karen i am still have everything between us all these years we spend together in the forum more than we spend with our family :);)
We have fun when we doing our private event 😅 with all our friends and i am sure all of them miss you a lot.
View attachment 38489
I think many members have to know what is the latest update about your health those members deserve to know they love you and i wish you read my last post for you here in the forum because i dont think so that i can post another one ...... i want to say and i told you about it before ... the first 3 days after your last thread it was the hardest days for me i did not do anything here thanks to @Harcourt and @Barkmi4 (Mike) they help me ...... my daughters and my wife pray for you ... Take care of your self and promise you that i will not post any private message for you here and if you login and want me to deleted this screenshot i will do.
giphy.gif
I'm not an emotional person but reading this had me in tears...

Get well my sister @crescent moon

6772.jpg

@crescent moon
View attachment 38489
giphy.gif

There are just no words. My thoughts and prayers are with @crescent moon during this trying time!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm going to nominate @Captain WH Rollins for this award. He doesn't post as often as many of us, but he is a person who is hard at work behind the scenes making the countless guides and new building recommendations. Many new players wouldn't have progressed as well in the game without his work. I wonder where he finds the time to do it all, and he even continues to update the guides without any significant recognition. Well I for one see it, and I certainly think he is deserving as a nominee

Top Bottom