Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Crescent Moon leaving game

To all my friends and neighbors. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to play AC. I will try to open my games 2x per week as long has I can for visitig purposes. I have enjoyed this game and forun for the last 4 1/2 years, and appreciate all the the friends I have made

Truly a loss for this forum and game! Here's my best wishes to you and to your speedy recovery!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
To all my friends and neighbors. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to play AC. I will try to open my games 2x per week as long has I can for visitig purposes. I have enjoyed this game and forun for the last 4 1/2 years, and appreciate all the the friends I have made

I just wanted to write and express my great thanks and appreciation for the past few years, thank you very much for being there, and for helping me, with launches, buildings information, advice, guidance, good humour. You were one of the first to become neighbours with me in September 2015. I always kept an eye open for you on the members forum. I wish you and your family well, and hope to hear from you.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

This is sad, Indeed...
I wish you a well health-wise and hope that you recover.

Indeed you are a good neighbour such that I enjoyed reading your comments and learnt a lot from.

I wish you all the best in all your and your family's endeavours and please pass my regards to your family and thank them for me for being a good sport.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
@crescent moon please don't tell anyone, but a tear fell from the corner of my eye while reading your note. These dam allergies!

I have only been active on the forum for a little over a year, but you have provided me with the wisdom of a sage. I count you among my mentors here. Your wisdom and teaching will be missed.

Can you tell me where your profile pic is from? I have saved it to my gallery.

Dam these allergies, but I think that was another tear in the corner of my eye.

@crescent moon please don't tell anyone, but a tear fell from the corner of my eye while reading your note. These dam allergies!

I have only been active on the forum for a little over a year, but you have provided me with the wisdom of a sage. I count you among my mentors here. Your wisdom and teaching will be missed.

Can you tell me where your profile pic is from? I have saved it to my gallery.

Dam these allergies, but I think that was another tear in the corner of my eye.
Battery Point lighthouse, Crescent City, CA Yeah - those allergies are a pain.

You are one of the greats @crescent moon , and always have been - friend, mentor, support, confidante, alliance buddy, and an all round great person and player. As I have said elsewhere, my thiughts and prayers are with you, and always will be, and I wish you all the best for the future. You need to do the right thing for you, and we will respect you for that, whilst missing you so much. Here are more flowers!

flower bouquet.jpg

Top Bottom