Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Time to Rock 2021 Discussion

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmf0ng9
Username
Heathrow
And no way to claim your badge here in forum...
Yes.... I came 1st place in the first 3 events I played but didn't complete one task each time. So, I have never posting it up in the forum. Since it isn't part of the game and there's no bonuses, I'm not bothered. Having to work much harder for 1st place due to missing last task points - slightly narked, but it wouldn't ruin my week. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmf0ng9
Username
Heathrow
Looks like 48 per below thread:

But then should cost more than 4 greenies, which are too precious to me to spend on this. Sometimes they can be done via ads but unsure this high of collection.
Ok, sometimes I am not super clear as my brain is still a bit jelly. The highest residential building in the event that can be sped up for free (not with greenies) is the Round House for 24 drumsticks. Hope that's clearer. :)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
anyone got some jackets for sale? honestly there's no way you will get 100, be lucky to get a dozen, running 6 and 6 and doing all visits to same

I saw someone is selling them in batch of 20:
9B4FC716-4A55-4830-B032-24C927A6A813.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at it this way... on sale, 1200 greens is $100... so 30 greens is $2.40

Think of the time you save not bothering with worrying about those jackets. At a point, time is money

That stress and worry is going to snowball into thousands of dollars in Healthcare down the road...

So buy the chests
My thinking is not to buy the chest at all and I refuse to pay-to-finish by any measure...

Top Bottom