Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Time to Rock 2021 Discussion

So sad with this update, my gold subscription bonus fuel has been reduced to the standard one drip per minute. it's been 20 hours now of lost +2 fuel per minute.

That's 2,400 fuel so far wasted, not to mention the flight time reduced due to the fuel shortage.

I've been saving neighbor gifted fuel for the max days and have depleted those reserves, having to resort to spending greens to speed up fuel production

i hope GI gives us 3x 2000 fuel and like 100 greens

Wiki group many thanks to you guys can you tell me what all the buildings drop Drumsticks couldn't find it here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/drumsticks/

I have just gone through my buildings. The number of drumsticks is shown at the end

1610556355061.png

Regards
Harcourt

PS @Chloe11111 @Madge59230 ??

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Strange thing again. Since yesterday I have 2 Arenas and 6 Festival camping. So far I got only 3 Leather Jacktes.
Like that the event has to run for more than 30 days.

It's not strange for GI. That's their tactic to make you (players) to spend your greens (and your money eventually) to complete the event. Spend 6 greens for a Secret Basement bonus for 6 hours (or even the whole event) to increase your chance getting the items.

I have stopped doing events since a few events ago and I dont regret it one bit.

So sad with this update, my gold subscription bonus fuel has been reduced to the standard one drip per minute. it's been 20 hours now of lost +2 fuel per minute.

That's 2,400 fuel so far wasted, not to mention the flight time reduced due to the fuel shortage.

I've been saving neighbor gifted fuel for the max days and have depleted those reserves, having to resort to spending greens to speed up fuel production

i hope GI gives us 3x 2000 fuel and like 100 greens
They will give it back to you hope soon but not exact number of units.

Strange thing again. Since yesterday I have 2 Arenas and 6 Festival camping. So far I got only 3 Leather Jacktes.
Like that the event has to run for more than 30 days.
Only if you use daily bonus and wait till the last day or spend airport cash to buy the jackets from the store.

Might be worth noting that not all offer free speed ups. I rushed to get a Tower Building, only to find I needed 4 greens to speed up or 2 days to wait!
Unfortunately I have built all the buildings so did not have this info readily available.

However the Wiki says construction time 2 days, (Correct) Speedup 2300 (Oops !). Maybe GI has changed this item ?

?? @Chloe11111 @Madge59230

Regards
Harcourt

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Unfortunately I have built all the buildings so did not have this info readily available.

However the Wiki says construction time 2 days, (Correct) Speedup 2300 (Oops !). Maybe GI has changed this item ?

Regards
Harcourt
I don't know the answer but I have updated the page

Regards
Harcourt
I bought one just for this...
4 greenies is the speed up to regenerate, not the one to finish building...
@Madge59230
EEEBF2C6-A589-4BC9-B644-8EEA500B56AC.jpeg

8E1D5562-1D1F-4F2C-8AC5-D7B68F812E86.jpeg

Top Bottom