Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Time to Rock 2021 Discussion

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Each to their own 🙂
Paying to complete the event doesn’t make it fun for me. I have no issue with a difficult event like the last one. You could complete it, it just wasn’t easy.... fuel, bonuses and being a bit smart/experienced was enough.
But this one.... yeah. No thank you.

Last edited:
Each to their own 🙂
Paying to complete the event doesn’t make it fun for me. I have no i with a difficult event like the last one. You could complete it, it just wasn’t easy.... fuel, bonuses and being a bit smart/experienced was enough.
But this one.... yeah. No thank you.
But compare how many pages of event awards where on this forum for the last event compared with previous events, and the threads indicate lack of interest as much as complexity. As you say complex because of numerous challenges, great, complex but no challenge, just impossible slog, dreadful. Only 2 players completed this one, normally the awards would be on page 2 or 3!

But compare how many pages of event awards where on this forum for the last event compared with previous events, and the threads indicate lack of interest as much as complexity. As you say complex because of numerous challenges, great, complex but no challenge, just impossible slog, dreadful. Only 2 players completed this one, normally the awards would be on page 2 or 3!
Completely agree. The badge was meant to be a way to recognize your effort, expertise or dedication to the game/event... if you pay your way out to the end, is that fulfilling? Not for me at least, so no need to recognition

I

I totally respect that... everyone plays their own way which is the right way for them.
100% agree, everyone is different, if you pay then that’s your choice and it’s your $, and your enjoyment . In the past I’ve paid for gold subs, greens in the early days and I bought the very first premium pass which I thought was great value. Some people pay £60 for an Xbox game and play it for 10 minutes

BUT - what I dislike about this event is that it is not possible at all to complete it without buying the jackets using greens and most people will have to use real money to buy enough greens.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
So, after reading this thread - Has ANYONE completed this Event WITHOUT paying to do so? I've had my Jacket giving buildings out since the first day, collected from them as much as I could, and I only have 6 Leather Jackets.

Honestly, I wasn't really disappointed or surprised. I only wanted to get the Walk of Fame; the final prize building is lame.
Come to think of it, I believe my wife and I have only completed one Event since they changed to this new format. But of course, we don't pay to play. We have spent real money on this game in the past, but that was so we could get more property to build on.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042lqqdza
Username
Emaaa
Hi, am I the only one who is having difficulty in getting challenge points?

I'm playing actively almost all day long, but you can only get points from 4 distenations flown by small and medium size aircraft, and it is not economical to sell the large aircraft and.replace with smaller ones, my reserve is already 2 aircraft full.

My score is around 4000 , but I can see some are approaching 20K

What should I do differently?

Any tip is welcomed

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042lqqdza
Username
Emaaa
Hi, am I the only one who is having difficulty in getting challenge points?

I'm playing actively almost all day long, but you can only get points from 4 distenations flown by small and medium size aircraft, and it is not economical to sell the large aircraft and.replace with smaller ones, my reserve is already 2 aircraft full.

My score is around 4000 , but I can see some are approaching 20K

What should I do differently?

Any tip is welcomed
And I'm doing good w8thbtasks, almost finished all

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The best way to earn shards is green launches. Make sure you have preps to do as many as you can. Join one of the number of QL parties going on.

It's not hard to see where the high points come from. Each green launch is 300 rocks. There are a ton of people in the weekly standings with over 300 green launches already. That's 90,000 shards.

At the bottom of this post, you will find a list of places items for green launch collections drop from https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/preparing-for-riding-the-comet-event.39746/post-529927

Top Bottom