Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Tribez

Started playing Tribez again from where I left off.

Wow, how confusing is the game now! So many quests showing that don't relate to the island your currently on etc
Yep to many side quest and islands these are the main reason i stopped playing this game.. Before you know you loose the direction and reason to play.this game .

Still got my tribez game thaut i d post some pics

upload_2018-7-23_15-15-31.png

upload_2018-7-23_15-16-28.png

upload_2018-7-23_15-17-8.png

upload_2018-7-23_15-17-30.png

@mo elbo I still play The Tribez also - love it! No pressure, no real $$ spent. I play several times a week, up to level 39 with 4 Islands so far. Finally got a couple of Marble pits!
yes its a more relaxed gameplay because the tasks are endless so i tend to play only a few times a week as before i started airport city it was a daily activity

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
yeah i play Tribe Z i love it and i have all the islands open now and yeah there are a lot quests going on but as daft as it sounds i find it relaxing too don't know why i just do lol

sandylotion

Caper 420 Flyers
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
3390XVYR8
Username
sandylotion
Started playing Tribez again from where I left off.

Wow, how confusing is the game now! So many quests showing that don't relate to the island your currently on etc
same here, i always get stuck playing on the match island and forget about the actual games, literally spend hours sidetracking lol, it is addictive tho eh, just hit lvl 33 and lost some hours lol

Top Bottom