Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Chat to other players, complete space missions together, trade items, form alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Tribez

Dave

150+ Star Club
Administrator
Device
Android
Friend Code
04mrfe5g and 04mqvfgw
Username
Dave
Started playing Tribez again from where I left off.

Wow, how confusing is the game now! So many quests showing that don't relate to the island your currently on etc

mo elbo

1400+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Wow, how confusing is the game now! So many quests showing that don't relate to the island your currently on etc
Yep to many side quest and islands these are the main reason i stopped playing this game.. Before you know you loose the direction and reason to play.this game .

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
Administrator
Device
Android, iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

What is with tribes web page, Dave?

mo elbo

1400+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
@mo elbo I still play The Tribez also - love it! No pressure, no real $$ spent. I play several times a week, up to level 39 with 4 Islands so far. Finally got a couple of Marble pits!
yes its a more relaxed gameplay because the tasks are endless so i tend to play only a few times a week as before i started airport city it was a daily activity

Top Bottom