Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come ... Again

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Hi !
I need nets too and I can send nets.
I I reread the post to add neighbors in need of nets.
I miss the collections of butterflies to finish.
Do you know if you can buy a botanical garden? Who has?

See you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hi, I don't understand one thing. We have collected the bouquets month ago. We all need nets. But no everyone can sent it. I can't, so what can I give my dear neighbours in next 2 weeks to get a net if I can't send it back. I also don't have fuel20... :mad: I have to count on you guys!

Any picture available, please ? :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ao6xsxu
Username
AYEN *** (where *** will be the item i need the most currently)
Hi all....
I need a lot of nets as i have nevre complete this mission before.

I can send pruning shears.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Does anyone know if you can "complete" with no internet connection? I need one butterfly but would like to not complete to gift people nets, but my travel schedule is on top of the end date and I have no idea if I'll have internet access.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Does anyone know if you can "complete" with no internet connection? I need one butterfly but would like to not complete to gift people nets, but my travel schedule is on top of the end date and I have no idea if I'll have internet access.
You can turn off your internet access to try to see if the complete button is still there. I mostly play offline and I think I completed the irish mission during an offline session.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I have a question. I can gift shears, but not nets. What happens if someone sends me a net and I return the net to them. Do they get a net or something else?

@ Pakman - thanks for the picture of the reward - it looks pretty good!!!

@ Mario's Dad - I have had decent luck with neighbors drops. I will visit a neighbor and if I don't get a drop in the first to tries, I will go visit another neighbor and try to get a drop in the first two tries. Again, if I don't get a drop, I will go back and revisit the previous neighbor. Also, if I do get a drop in the first two tries I will go visit another neighbor and then come back. I almost always get at least one drop per neighbor visit and many times, I will get two drops. Good luck!!!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Is it just me?
Today I made 6 visits to neighbours so far and clicked on the butterflies but not a single net dropped?
Yesterday I was getting around one net per visit.
Just wanted to check before I waste any more visits.
Thanks
MD

There are definitely less nets dropping today compared to yesterday. However the drop rate for the butterflies seems to be good, when you manage to get the nets :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
elijackjack can send nets. yay! now I can repay helpful neighbors with the horseshoes in the last quest.. :)

I also have another support account that can give out nets.. friend code is adsy05n.. feel free to add this one up and I will send back nets / shears as nets.. still deciding if I will keep the account after this quest though.. I'm hoping I get the fuel 20 gift when I reach level 10.. wishful thinking.. ;)

Top Bottom