Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come ... Again

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Exit the Leprechauns ... enter the butterflies and flowers.

Here's the link from last year:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-spring-has-come.2526/

Spring 50 JPEG.JPG

Available in Store:
Gardener Set 12 Greenies - Contains 30 Pruning Shears
Butterfly Catcher Set 12 Greenies - Contains 30 Butterfly Nets
Spring Set 18 Greenies - Contains items from three spring collections

Catching butterflies requires Butterfly Net. Gathering flowers requires Pruning Shears. Both can be obtained by tapping in neighbors' cities.

The reward is a Rock Garden:
image.jpg

It raises max population level by 20 and generates 90 coins every 4 hours.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Since many on this forum completed The Spring Has Come quest last year, let's start a list of forum members who need Butterfly Nets. If you do, post here!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom greensmith
Nope, it has not been activated for my Android games.
I was online briefly just before the quest ended, and it probably hasn't kicked.
I do hope the game no longer auto completes?

Bali Hi,
It does not auto-complete. See the screen shot above taken from my Waverly huff game! But since there are no quest destinations, the only reason to not auto-complete is so we can continue to gift Butterfly Nets. Any other reasons come to you?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I believe mission will not auto complete anymore because we now have the option to click "complete" to finish the mission. If we don't click the "complete" button, then all is fine.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I believe mission will not auto complete anymore because we now have the option to click "complete" to finish the mission. If we don't click the "complete" button, then all is fine.

Red Fox One,
Agree. Do you see any reason to not complete the quest quickly, aside from being able to gift Butterfly Nets?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Challenge is up on android now, can send nets. It's making me do the butterfly in a jar collection again 3 times (not the other two collections, guessing it wiped my 3 Butterfly in a Jar last time I did it) but I only need 4 butterflies in total so hopefully won't be too bad! Never really understood the collection name though, 5 butterflies before you can store 1 in a jar? Do you have to sell the other 4 before you can afford the jar or something? :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Just a reminder from that thread from last year that greensmith linked to, if you're desperate for butterfly nets from visits, visit a neighbor, click the 3 sets of butterflies, and then either wait around for 4 or 5 minutes or visit them again later and click another two when they re-appear.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I also have the quest after rebooting the device.

Jpjpjp2 can sent shears. I need nets for the butterfly collection (have 0 collections).
I will sent shears to those who need them and I will try to make a list of those who don't want shears

Top Bottom