Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Unfortunately I didn't manage to collect enough big items for a QL. 9 launches means 27.000 points together, so each participant have to put in 6000/7000. I only have around 1100 at the moment....
So I have to wait until next QL!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Ok here is a proposed schedule

Only 3 of us so that means 1 gold and 2 silvers for each launch (provided 2nd + 3rd are close enough to each other)

All times are GMT:

Saturday 15h00 : 1st: Bali 2nd + 3rd Cosmic + Sam
Saturday 18h00 : 1st: Sam 2nd + 3rd Bali + Cosmic
Saturday 21h00 : 1st: Cosmic 2nd + 3rd Bali + Sam
Sunday 00h00 : 1st: Sam 2nd + 3rd Bali + Cosmic
Sunday 03h00 : 1st: Bali 2nd + 3rd Cosmic + Sam
Sunday 06h00 : 1st: Bali 2nd + 3rd Cosmic + Sam
Sunday 09h00 : 1st: Cosmic 2nd + 3rd Bali + Sam
Sunday 12h00 : 1st: Sam 2nd + 3rd Bali + Cosmic
Sunday 15h00 : 1st: Cosmic 2nd + 3rd Bali + Sam

Note: It is the responsibility of the person in 1st place to start the launch on time and to make sure that the shuttle is in the air at the latest 20 min after the start time.

To spread the load around 1st should contribute 1480 pts and 2nd+3rd 760 each

However we can expect and encourage others to join the flights, so the person starting should keep an eye on this and adjust the initial fuel accordingly. Be careful not to fire all the fuel required at once and leave your launch partners behind. But it is important to adhere to the 20 min rule other wise we will fall behind schedule, so don't wait longer than that regardless.

It is best to fire your quantum leap bonus immediately before the first launch. That way you maximize the effect of it and ensure you last the 24hrs marathon

I hope this is understandable to all and Anybody else you are welcome to join flights that suit you, but please keep the seating positions arranged in mind

Bali Hi Cosmic Blue Be careful of rogue/strange neighbours not on the forum joining and unknowingly changing things. So First of All make sure you are on board and then worry about your seating position :)

Ok here is a proposed schedule
Only 3 of us so that means 1 gold and 2 silvers for each launch (provided 2nd + 3rd are close enough to each other)