Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, I thought you were joining us for one launch, turns out you are using another QL!
I think you will be the first person to 3 star the Red Rocket ;)

Bali Hi,
Yes, I used a QL. Still have six left. And no problem with the Lunar launch collection requirements. But I have no PEB or Main Stabilizers and only a couple Large Fuel Tanks. So I figured I could add 100 or so points per launch and be somewhat useful. True to my (bad) luck, the first QL launch today did not return a Water World collectible item. That makes zero for 19 where I placed Silver or Bronze. As Ben Affleck said in Las Vegas just the other day, "My luck's gotta change."
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
And we are off. 4 on the way to the moon.

I will start next launch at midnight GMT (In 2hrs 40min)

All welcome to join

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks for a fun trip to the Moon. I will miss the next launch (8 PM California Time) because of dinner plans but hope to see you on the one after that (11 PM California Time).
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
And we are off 4 of us to the moon.

Bali Hi you are responsible for the next two launches Here is the remaining schedule

Times GMT
Sunday 03h00 : 1st: Bali 2nd + 3rd Cosmic + Sam
Sunday 06h00 : 1st: Bali 2nd + 3rd Cosmic + Sam
Sunday 09h00 : 1st: Cosmic 2nd + 3rd Bali + Sam
Sunday 12h00 : 1st: Sam 2nd + 3rd Bali + Cosmic
Sunday 15h00 : 1st: Cosmic 2nd + 3rd Bali + Sam
:)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Bali Hi, SamZee, nsari

Bali Hi you are right it is should not happen that fast but for a moment we may have overload the game server because we all donated points at the same time, approximately 900 points were added at the same instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom