Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started a new Shuttle launch, everybody is welcome on board! 23.50 hours left and 1456 points so far!
Deetee04,
Tried to join your launch but got shuttled off to my own. Based on past experience, I am invisible to all so I won't add any fuel and just let the launch perish. Third time this has happened so I should know better.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Too bad Tom! I hope we launch together a next time!

Ianda11 we only need another 108 points and we are with four. So a small contribution will give you a fifth place. Think about it!
Deetee04,
I'm curious. Have you ever joined one of my launches successfully? Just wondering if this is a one-way bug or not. I also cannot join the launches of Mac_c82, Hburr, Lister, Theo1977, Ne2, Weetbix or Rabblerouser.
Cheers,
To

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
greensmith

You have joined my launch and i have joined your launch successfully. You are not invisible.

I believe there is a issue with launch timings. I have tried to join other people launch by the time I started the launch process the launch was gone so like you I was stuck starting one of my own.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith You have joined my launch and i have joined your launch successfully. You are not invisible. I believe there is a issue with launch timings. I have tried to join other people launch by the time I started the launch process the launch was gone so like you I was stuck starting one of my own.

Cosmic Blue,
Yes, we are compatible. I keep a list of those neighbors I can launch with. Besides you, it includes Benjamin Thomas, Hansle, Roberts123, Britsville, Ianda11, Az1, Rsorour, Pakman, wwo55, SamZee, Chad Ladwig and others.
I don't believe it's a timing issue. I have tried to join certain neighbors everywhere from the 23 hour to four hour mark and have been shunted to my own launch.
I know I'm invisible because a while ago, after I was forced to start a launch alone, I tried joining my Waverly huff launch with a new game I had started. Even though I was a few hours into the launch, Waverly huff was not listed among the current launch neighbors. I kept trying every hour or so but I was, indeed, invisible. I believe I wrote about it in the Bugs & Glitches thread.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
greensmith That is a weird glitch. I am glad we can fly together :)

Are You Ok for a QL this weekend?

Anybody else that can do a Quantum leap this weekend, please post here so we can get a head count.

For those who have not done it yet, you require a quantum leap bonus + enough collections to do 7-8 launches and fuel for multiple launches. And be able to launch (be online) every 3 hours over the 24 hour period

Bali Hi Chad Ladwig Rsorour

Device
  1. Android
Hello! For the second time I launched to the Moon as first and I should receive 20000 coins. Am I right? But when shuttle came back I got only 2000 coins. Can you have a look have many coins do you receive for your mission? Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Bali Hi will you be participating with both your accounts? How many golds and silvers do you need for the accounts participating?

Cosmic Blue Ditto for you require golds/silvers?

My time zone is GMT +2H00 so that puts me almost in the middle :)

How does a starting time of GMT 15H00 Saturday sound ending 15H00 Sunday. That means an 11am start and finish for Cosmic and a 10pm start and finish for Bali ? We can have 9 flights 3 hours apart each?

Is there anyone else interested in joining?

Bali Hi will you be participating with both your accounts? How many golds and silvers do you need for the accounts participating?

Cosmic Blue Ditto for you require golds/silvers?

My time zone is GMT +2H00 so that puts me almost in the middle :)

How does a starting time of GMT 15H00 Saturday sound ending 15H00 Sunday. That means an 11am start and finish for Cosmic and a 10pm start and finish for Bali ? We can have 9 flights 3 hours apart each?

Is there anyone else interested in joining?

Yes, both Bali Hi and Bali2 will be participating.
I have only done 8 Lunar missions so far, and mostly tagging along in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th.
So Gold and Silvers are welcome as I want to get the Rocket Garden too :) .

Timing sounds good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom