Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello Everyone,

SamZee- Our Space Shuttle is due back in 52 minutes. You are right. I wonder where it lands. Also about 2PM Mountain time or -6 GMT I will be starting another level 3 Launch if anyone wants to jump on board. This is unless Tom starts one then I will go with him. Chad

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Chad Ladwig and SamZee,
I got my first Lunar Rover just now. I have to wait until Sunday afternoon to visit three Research Labs and then, I guess, I'm ready to do a Lunar Mission. Please let me know if either or both of you want company on tomorrow's launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Ok mission completes on return of space flight. But no planetarium, so I guess it's for a later mission?

Note that after launch you need to visit 3x level 3 mission control of neighbours and then 5 newspaper buildings (own or neighbours) before having to wait for space shuttle return to complete event

greensmith the second flight with Chad completes at about 00h30 GMT. If you still have space left then I will gladly join your flight

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad Ladwig and SamZee,
I got my first Lunar Rover just now. I have to wait until Sunday afternoon to visit three Research Labs and then, I guess, I'm ready to do a Lunar Mission. Please let me know if either or both of you want company on tomorrow's launch.
Cheers,
Tom
Hello Tom, Sure I will do another Lunar Mission today. It will start about 6PM Mountain Time or -6 GMT. Let me know if you want to go. Do you know how to get the Planetarium, did NOT come with the first Lunar Mission.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Chad Ladwig and SamZee,
I just tapped on my own Research Centers and finished that part of the quest. I thought it said neighbors' Research Centers. Oh, well. I'm going to start a Lunar Mission at 9:45 Pacific Time (GMT-8). You are welcome to join if you want and when you can.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I accidently activated my quantum leap bonus instead of the intended pot of Gold bonus.

Cant really afford it now as I am low on launch materials, but I will join as many launches as possible in the next 24 hours, but will probably only get bronze chests if lucky as I can't contribute much.

Real waste, but happens with BIG fingers on tiny screen

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello Tom, Do you know how to get the Planetarium, did NOT come with the first Lunar Mission.
Chad Ladwig,
Perhaps it's the reward for completing the entire A Trip to the Moon Quest, including the part about visiting neighbor's Mission Control Center 3 and your own Newspaper Buildings after the launch. We'll see.
Cheers,
Tom

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Launched my first flight to moon :) Thanks SamZee for joining and helping out :)

Will start another launch tonight when my shuttle returns....but only if i manage to complete another lunar rover collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom