Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakman and javi, I joined your launch and put in the last points....
As I could see my QL, I hope it also works for you.
Thanks for joining - yes your QL worked :) and Pakman & Pakman2 launchers are back in just over 2 hours time. Let me know if you plan to do any more Red launches today/tonight and if you need any assistance / 1st places.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thanks for joining - yes your QL worked :) and Pakman & Pakman2 launchers are back in just over 2 hours time. Let me know if you plan to do any more Red launches today/tonight and if you need any assistance / 1st places.
Pakman, javi, I am doing red launches, so far 50% did show the QL, 50% didn't so every launch is a gamble.
As I don't know when my next launch will be (going to bed early) I will jump in launches during the night. Tomorrow morning I will do some launches with nsari (2nd QL) and hope we do see the QL and get the speed-up but we don't know yet if it works....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom