Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special I've Sharpened My Ax Award

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
@Chloe11111 with the Cloud Castle the luck has its own ways... I'm clicking clouds since April and got only 40 collections completed today.
And yes, Paul Bunyan Statue is a challenge... I tried chopping trees, cleaned almost every tree in my city twice and got only one collection...
From my observation the drop rate doesn't depend on bonuses, although I twice got two items from a single tree.

Had to check if I had one, nearly got two..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200609-213633.png
    Screenshot_20200609-213633.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 276
Probably one of the most difficult and time consuming quest in the game - As such it deserves it's very own award!

If you are one of the fortunate people to have completed this quest, then post your screenshot below and receive this well deserved award!

View attachment 32911

PS - For those wondering, you get this award by chopping down trees around your city.

View attachment 32912
I think it should be a banner, not a badge considering how difficult it is to get! :LOL:

Top Bottom