Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special I've Sharpened My Ax Award

Probably one of the most difficult and time consuming quest in the game - As such it deserves it's very own award!

If you are one of the fortunate people to have completed this quest, then post your screenshot below and receive this well deserved award!

lumberjack.png

PS - For those wondering, you get this award by chopping down trees around your city.

20200608_151540.jpg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Dave i think the cloudcastle that can be obtained by clickking on clouds above your city has the sme difficulty level and is verry hard to obtain.

No way. I have 263 cloud atlas collections since I started this game at the beginning of February. Just over 4 months. The cloud castle is easy. I don't even have a single Ax collection completed.

No way. I have 263 cloud atlas collections since I started this game at the beginning of February. Just over 4 months. The cloud castle is easy. I don't even have a single Ax collection completed.
maybe its one of those collections that needs some luck to be on your side and sees of time to finnaly get it done :)

OK - got Paul Bunyon here, too.. But I have to admit, the majority of my drops came from my adventure buildings, even though I chopped a few hundred trees.

View attachment 32917
Now that you mention it those 137 adventure buildings in my city could have played a part in it :rolleyes:

@crescent moon guessing you don't need the coins .......
No, I keep getting rid of my coin producers to make room for adventure buildings. Built up a LOT of coins back in the day when we were able to do 10-20 red launches per day and don't have much to spend them on now.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
No, I keep getting rid of my coin producers to make room for adventure buildings. Built up a LOT of coins back in the day when we were able to do 10-20 red launches per day and don't have much to spend them on now.
I'm sitting in front of your Grand Hotel with tin cup in hand. If you drop a couple in, I could use them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
I have like 3 of the collectible items, never completed the collection once but the items I have all came from completing the workaholic set.

Top Bottom