Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 7th February 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeuumie
Username
delphi
Username/Friend Code: delphi-(Items i need...) / aeuumie
In-Game Name: delphi

Hallo,

thanks for your gifts!
I updated to level 8 and need the following items:

Control Tower:
- 3 Demodulator
- 4 Laser Rangefinder

For Laundry Facility:
- 1 Washing Machines
- 2 Dryers
- 2 Flatwork Ironers
- 1 Centrifuges

Secondary: Blankets, Wireless Compass, 20 Fuel

I can send: Introscope, Podium, Laser Rangefinder, Flatwork Ironers, Wireless Compass, Blanket

Please add me, as i tried to add friends, but i think GI banned me!

Thanks and happy flights
Gunnar

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Hello, I have been playing AC for a while, I am relatively new to this forum, but I am pretty active on another forum. I have been having problems finding X-ray Scanners (Introcope), Demodulators and VoIP Phones. So, if you see a neighbor request from me, I would appreciate your help.

2 x X-Ray Scanner (Introscope) Thanks Bali Hi and Nick Shultz!
4 x Demodulator
4 x VoIP Phone

Thanks in advance.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I'm all done with my Level 8 buildings. I won't complete them until tomorrow. Private message me if you need an item.
Thanks to all that helped.

Now building more Laundry buildings. Mostly need Flatwork Irons.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Gt city tomorow i gonna try to help you with level 8 items for gt3, only monday is when i upgrade, who need more level 8 items please tag me.(if I have them in my sign)

I haven't posted to the trade forum in a long time, but my needs have gotten so extensive and the flights aren't dropping items. Check the sig for all the stuff I need. Please add me if I'm not on your list. I'm really only playing the old game (Scud) since it is on my phone. The other (Scud2) is on an Android tab that I recently replaced with a Windows 8 tab so I can use Steam on the go. I still have the Android tablet, but I may not be very active on that game, so all of the item requests are just for the main game. Thanks to all who can help me get caught back up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Good Friday everyone ,my phone working again and I'm back to game. Thanks to every one for continue support of my game even when i cannot send gifts back .I will return all gifts ( all 77 of it(y)) but it will take some time. My priority in my signature . Thanks again for your gifts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts my games received today. Gifts went out later than normally, but they're out again.
Updated the sigs. for my 3 games, so look what i need for them.
Thanks in advance for helping with the level 8 items!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom