Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

It is understandable. There was a time when I had to stop playing for 2 months. Just to get away from it and concentrate on real life. I also have a full time job, house chores and other interests. Not all of us players can afford to just play all day everyday or are retired or with nothing else going on. I think we should be proud of that. Don't think you have failed if you did not finish a quest. It is not a must. This is just a game. Nothing more, really.

Not really depressed about it, I will get on with other parts of the game. Just wish they made these quests possible that is all.

Cheers though

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Gt city I did not received a stun gun but a collection item for the gates of hell.So I reused the code today and it worked again and now I got a stun gun. But my game is really going crazy. I bought a spy glass, checked if I received it for using it later today. And now when I opened the game spy glass is gone instead he activated a golden dice ....

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
There is no secret I'm afraid the simple trick to it is pay for a spy glass. Without it I had about 1/6 drops and with it probably slightly above 5/6.

Well I have just used spyglass and although I got nearly 100% drop rate of straight jackets, after 30 clicks on vaults I received no collection items at all.
Same with flights to Giza, plenty of slabs but nothing else.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Well I have just used spyglass and although I got nearly 100% drop rate of straight jackets, after 30 clicks on vaults I received no collection items at all.
Same with flights to Giza, plenty of slabs but nothing else.

The question I answered was about Straitjackets so the numbers are for those alone. However I did manage to finish the event with the use of 3 Spyglasses. Roughly 300 flights to Dashur (clicking for collections for probably about half of those as a rough guess) and guessing about 200ish to Giza but for Giza that's just a guess.

I just need three items to complete so I'm hopeful to do it this weekend.

Has anyone else had a shocking repair rate on the turboprops.

I have 6 for this event, have flown them non stop almost since the start and have 3 stared the 2 turboprop flights but on average every 3 - 4 flights they need repairs, it's that bad that I've actually run out of paint and windscreen and I had hundreds of those and never thought I would run out :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ddave1

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I just need three items to complete so I'm hopeful to do it this weekend.

Has anyone else had a shocking repair rate on the turboprops.

I have 6 for this event, have flown them non stop almost since the start and have 3 stared the 2 turboprop flights but on average every 3 - 4 flights they need repairs, it's that bad that I've actually run out of paint and windscreen and I had hundreds of those and never thought I would run out :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ddave1
I was also trying to remember if turboprops broke down this much when I first flew them, or if is an event thing. I was flying 3 at a time and had to repair at least one every time I landed them. I also had a bunch of repair items saved up (not anymore!).

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@Ddave1 Flying 7 at a time (was 8 until I got 3 stars in Dahshur) and the break down rate is shocking, I had 6 out of 8 break down a few days ago in the one sitting. Lucky I have several golden wrench things so using them now, but only making a small difference.

During the last event I actually noticed the increased breakdowns of the smaller planes.
I was watching it though as I had issues with the rate of giants breakdowns to regular
destinations. I had been told the rate was fine and was the same across all planes.
Well when I originally went through small planes only on a couple occasions did I ever
have 2 breakdowns at once. Well needless to say that changed dramatically with multiple
3 and 4 out of 5 simultaneous breakdowns.

Top Bottom