Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@Kesh thank you for the strategy it's appreciated.

However for myself at least the main question was more what bonus actually help as its not exactly clear from the descriptions.
Basically Are the collections needed for the event counted as quest items or not as the bonus we should use differ if they do or not.
Seems like we don't really have a definite answer to this though as some say one bonus help and others say the other one do o_O

I found that what really helped is spyglass. Another poster said that is the only bonus she used and she got the quest finished early. I have all the items I need to complete the quest as of yesterday but I have not collected them yet. No need to hurry. Right now, I am just flying to 3-star Dahshur. The only destination I cannot 3-star on this quest is Paphos as I don't have enough beds and e-readers. I will start flying to my thurderbird excavations in a couple of hours.

I gotta say that compared to this quest and other quests, the Age of Ashes definitely had a bug in their program, at least on the Cold War collection.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
I completed also and finally reached 900 stars. :)
14963426_1331786863518925_1424325115_o.png.jpeg

sky captain bonus did nothing as far as drops for me.
worthless bonus

I think sky captain is better used in conjunction with other bonuses. I used it once a while back and did
not notice much except for the increased exp/coins. As stated spy glass is helpful in this event I have
used it twice without hurrying planes just timed it nicely. I only need 2 items in 2 collections to finish up.
I did let my possessed passengers fall quite a bit so I could get 30 clicks during the bonus time.

So far I have completed 1, 1 and 2 of the quests and frankly I am thinking of giving up. Are any of these events possible if you don't spend greenies (refuse to spend money on game while still possible to accidentally spend greenies) and can't dedicate most of the day to it because you have a job and other things going on?

I am also stuck on the possessed passengers because they are full. It means I am rarely clicking on the Burial Vault.

Should I bother anymore?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
We do have 6 more days and I haven't spent greenies. I mentioned earlier that keeping the possessed folks cleaned up really helped with collections 2 & 3. I'm at 2/5, 3/5 & 5/5 and did dedicate a whole lotta fuel one day. Has anyone else seen progress with the same?

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
I just played this event on Facebook, Only one Turboprop flight require possessed Passengers, that is you need 38 PP in an hour, if you have 2 building, you will have enough PP to keep your plane flying.
Other flights require normal Passengers.
Thanks AJ!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
So far I have completed 1, 1 and 2 of the quests and frankly I am thinking of giving up. Are any of these events possible if you don't spend greenies (refuse to spend money on game while still possible to accidentally spend greenies) and can't dedicate most of the day to it because you have a job and other things going on?

It is understandable. There was a time when I had to stop playing for 2 months. Just to get away from it and concentrate on real life. I also have a full time job, house chores and other interests. Not all of us players can afford to just play all day everyday or are retired or with nothing else going on. I think we should be proud of that. Don't think you have failed if you did not finish a quest. It is not a must. This is just a game. Nothing more, really.

Device
  1. Android
Finally, humanity...... (y)

It is understandable. There was a time when I had to stop playing for 2 months. Just to get away from it and concentrate on real life. I also have a full time job, house chores and other interests. Not all of us players can afford to just play all day everyday or are retired or with nothing else going on. I think we should be proud of that. Don't think you have failed if you did not finish a quest. It is not a must. This is just a game. Nothing more, really.

Top Bottom