Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Hello all. I've been reading all the advice on here for weeks and going well in the quest considering my semi limited resources. My progress has certainly gone up 200% following all of your tips. I've been sending quite a few PMs asking for people to accept me as a neighbor and thanks you to all who have accepted. Some names don't seem to work for some reason. Please feel free to add me. I'm very careful not to waste my gifts and help where I can. Only been playing for a few months and steaming through level 47. Hopefully I'll get my bio more up to date soon so you can see what I can offer. Cheers

PS, probably the wrong thread, I know, but would prefer good neighbors who are doing the quests. Thanks again!

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Whew! I think I burned enough fuel that I'm needing that straightjacket :eek:
Somewhere along the way, the jacket drop changed to "often" and it looks like 5 out of 6. Perhaps because I pounded hard on the Dahshur run and kept the gauge cleared of possessed passengers.
I'm having a harder time trying to get the Ancient Ritual collection to complete. Maybe turbos are not the best way. Anyone have more success with deltas or others?

Whew! I think I burned enough fuel that I'm needing that straightjacket :eek:
Somewhere along the way, the jacket drop changed to "often" and it looks like 5 out of 6. Perhaps because I pounded hard on the Dahshur run and kept the gauge cleared of possessed passengers.
I'm having a harder time trying to get the Ancient Ritual collection to complete. Maybe turbos are not the best way. Anyone have more success with deltas or others?
I flew giants, thunderbirds and deltas on my main game, all turboprops on my 2nd game. 2nd game finished up less then 2 days after my main game - so not really that much difference. (plus flying 15 planes on main game and only 12 on 2nd game)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Crash McPlane
Hello all. I've been reading all the advice on here for weeks and going well in the quest considering my semi limited resources. My progress has certainly gone up 200% following all of your tips. I've been sending quite a few PMs asking for people to accept me as a neighbor and thanks you to all who have accepted. Some names don't seem to work for some reason. Please feel free to add me. I'm very careful not to waste my gifts and help where I can. Only been playing for a few months and steaming through level 47. Hopefully I'll get my bio more up to date soon so you can see what I can offer. Cheers

PS, probably the wrong thread, I know, but would prefer good neighbors who are doing the quests. Thanks again!
YEs we are neighbors! I will send gifts tonight

My little bit of feedback on this

I've found the drops to be a little better than the last one but could they get any worse - lol

Spyglass did not help significantly but golden dice did

I've about 60 % done but the slow one is the whispers in the walls collection. I cannot acres the vaults all the time as I cannot remove passengers quickly enough even with 6 turboprops. Lack of jackets is the big thing as in general neighbors gifting has dropped a lot over the last few months.

I've just put a post on the Facebook page about the maths of it to hopefully help out those others who may struggle with this one. I've still got plenty of time and will get the WIW collection eventually

Ddave1

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I did try with both Spyglass and golden dice and did OK but not really sure if both are needed.
The wording on the descriptions and what counts as a quest item or not is quite unclear in this game :rolleyes:

So did people who has finished the event use both Spyglass and golden dice or just one of them and if so wich one?

I did try with both Spyglass and golden dice and did OK but not really sure if both are needed.
The wording on the descriptions and what counts as a quest item or not is quite unclear in this game :rolleyes:

So did people who has finished the event use both Spyglass and golden dice or just one of them and if so wich one?

@CKYoon used only Spy Glass and managed to complete all tasks quite early on (see page #11).

But I would like to know what others who have completed used to good effect??

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Again most of you are discussing about only partial solution of quick completion of event.
Strategy is most important part here.
It's not how many bonuses were used - it's how many flight did you do while bonuses were active.
In general with use of bonuses for completion of two parts of this event around 100 - 120 flights to giza and Dashur is required (with use of bonuses) - with first round of bonuses fly to Giza - 100 flight with instant return i s 46 *100 - 4600 fuel total for liftoff and instant return - with this you can easily get resources for 6 slabs and completion of most collection for ancient ritual. After that you need 2 days of use bonuses (GD, SG, D, SKY capt) for Lords collection - 40 flights per day - as you get 6 jackets per 6 slabs with those bonuses - with rest of the day drops and gifts - easy achievable
Then last task - most hard is whispers - I had some help from the bug - but otherwise I'd use strategy to collect only while bonuses are active - this way I would have best chances for item drops and would not have surplus of passengers. But at the time point of full airport of possessed pass I would have enough jackets to speed up few planes to Dashur.
And while bonuses were not active I flew to Dashhur to clean possessed passengers and Nice as I run out of Osc beacons.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Kesh thank you for the strategy it's appreciated.

However for myself at least the main question was more what bonus actually help as its not exactly clear from the descriptions.
Basically Are the collections needed for the event counted as quest items or not as the bonus we should use differ if they do or not.
Seems like we don't really have a definite answer to this though as some say one bonus help and others say the other one do o_O

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Kesh thank you for the strategy it's appreciated.

However for myself at least the main question was more what bonus actually help as its not exactly clear from the descriptions.
Basically Are the collections needed for the event counted as quest items or not as the bonus we should use differ if they do or not.
Seems like we don't really have a definite answer to this though as some say one bonus help and others say the other one do o_O
Cannot confirm for this event but every bonus inrease drops rate by some amount (my experience from previous events) so combo for me works great. Adventure buildings are the key to success as drops from them allows me to use multiple bonuses without real expences (4 greenies for golden dice only).
What I was saying is if you are planing to use bonuses - use them all at the same time and unleash the fleet and do as many flights you can.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Kesh Don't have any adventure buildings as I have only been playing about a month but working on it :D
so trying to use as few greens as possible by figuring out wich one help the most but I'm starting to doubt even GI knows the answer :whistle:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
For those of you not getting enough jackets, remember to keep flying to Dashur and try to clean out every last one, then keep up. The jackets now dropping 6 for 6 for me. After yesterday's attack, I've completed 4/5 Lords collection. I agree, Whispers is harder 2/5 for me.
Not using any bonus, just a ton of fuel.

Top Bottom