Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings (2016)

Lordy, I'm saying that once you clear out the passengers to about the 300 mark, it's doable. I only have 5 vaults to click, and get at least 2 jackets per round, add to that your friend jackets (say even 10) and you have 2x19= 38 plus 10 x19=190 so 190+ 38= 228 passengers you need to get rid of to keep the status quo. This way you never exceed the level, meaning you can click all your vaults and never miss any.
That's how it works for me anyways, I think. (n)

Now here's the good news, I just finished the sidebar tasks and got my chest of 20. Then I clicked the vaults and got a whole bunch of jackets dropping. I was so surprised I didn't count, but it looks like they might free up at that point. @diwata , can you confirm?
OOH MATH! Yep, yep, and that means you need to be flying out 12 planes (228 divided by 19) to get those 228 passengers out. And each flight is 2 hrs, so unless you are rushing them or flying an extreme number of planes, it is impossible to keep up.

I haven't noticed any excess jackets dropping from the vaults after the side quest completed. There was another update for android and windows yesterday, so perhaps GI! adjusted the rates a bit... (one can hope :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Lordy, I'm saying that once you clear out the passengers to about the 300 mark, it's doable. I only have 5 vaults to click, and get at least 2 jackets per round, add to that your friend jackets (say even 10) and you have 2x19= 38 plus 10 x19=190 so 190+ 38= 228 passengers you need to get rid of to keep the status quo. This way you never exceed the level, meaning you can click all your vaults and never miss any.

Now here's the good news, I just finished the sidebar tasks and got my chest of 20. Then I clicked the vaults and got a whole bunch of jackets dropping. I was so surprised I didn't count, but it looks like they might free up at that point. @diwata , can you confirm?

Ah what you saying makes sense then sorry I missed the point but Yea I have been clicking 5 vaults too but I am nowhere near getting 2 jackets per 5 clicks, guess my luck just fails me :(

I'll just have to try clear them out and then use a spy glass and hope I can get the drops I need before filling up again :D

And what @BelleAIr said is true too it's still close to impossible to actually keep up so I still think this system is flawed.
Anyway I'll stop complaining now sorry all!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

Sorry, I have not completed the side tasks yet so I have not gotten the 20 straitjackets. But I believe you are correct. I saw a post that say that's the reward for finishing the side quests.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
OOH MATH! Yep, yep, and that means you need to be flying out 12 planes (228 divided by 19) to get those 228 passengers out. And each flight is 2 hrs, so unless you are rushing them or flying an extreme number of planes, it is impossible to keep up.

I always have weathervane and jetpack active. They work for speed and auto acceleration, just like using fuel catalyst except I don't have to worry about timing it as it automatically accelerates it.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Well dang @belledohna ,you caught me :bag: Should know better to attempt math at my decrepit age!:asshat:
I certainly get more than 10 jackets a day, and do speed up planes and stop clicking vaults b/c I'm flying to Giza instead. I was so wrong, I admit it, put me out to pasture, I'll go quietly...

But after my chest of 20, I did get 13 jackets drop from the 5 vaults from the next visit.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@diwata accepted and thank you very much!

@mia/a1r1vry you are not wrong as long as it works for you I'm happy :love:
I just haven't had your luck with jacket drops myself sadly but I'm hanging in there!

Again love you all for helping me out both with silly questions and gifts! I'm still new to this game even if my level went up really fast last 2 weeks. after I found some lovely friends with planetariums to click every day, levels go by fast but I'm still a low level as to what planes I can afford and passenger limits and all that. Learning more and more from all of you every day though and I hope I can give back one day :)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@Fencat your certainly welcome to ask me anything (as long as its NOT MATH apparently) :ROFLMAO:
I love how the friendly folks here have helped me so much also, I try to pass it on. No question is too stupid, just my math!

My task here has been to show my progress without using any bonus at all.
@diwata thanks for the adds, you hadn't updated last time I tried.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Do you still get normal passengers from burial site in offline mode after the update? I'm hesitant to install the update on my Windows Phone.
I tested it and loophole is not working anymore on win phone - but there is improvement in drop rate from vaults - I got 3 different items and managed to complete additional collection only from visiting one round of 6 vaults (GD, D, SG and SC were used) but they were active once per day and never got such good drop rate.

Top Bottom