Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame.com Ownership

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
I thought I'd better post this to clear up a lot of confusion about this forum and its ownership.

AirportCityGame.com (This forum) is owned by myself. Neither the forum or myself have any connection to GameInsight or Road404. The only communication this forum has received from either company is from Ivan (Free2Play) who is the lead developer of Airport City.

The forum was started back in April 2012 shortly after the game was released. I was playing through the game and realised I needed friends to send me items to complete buildings. I searched online and found nothing except the official Facebook page which was full of people in the same position as myself.

I then decided to set up a forum for people like myself that wished to trade items with each other and the forum just grew from there.

Although the forum is owned by myself, we have a great team of administrators and moderators on the forum who help keep the site running smoothly.

The forum is funded from my own pocket, assisted by the donations made and also the ad's we have displayed to non VIP Flyers.

Hope that helps to clear up any confusion, as i've noticed recently quite a few people were under the impression this was a GameInsight/Road 404 official forum.
Brilliant site that has really welcomed me into the fun of this game. Thank you for all your hard work. Cheers Baz :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04fjsfpo
Username
Clownys N8 Town
I thought I'd better post this to clear up a lot of confusion about this forum and its ownership.

AirportCityGame.com (This forum) is owned by myself. Neither the forum or myself have any connection to GameInsight or Road404. The only communication this forum has received from either company is from Ivan (Free2Play) who is the lead developer of Airport City.

The forum was started back in April 2012 shortly after the game was released. I was playing through the game and realised I needed friends to send me items to complete buildings. I searched online and found nothing except the official Facebook page which was full of people in the same position as myself.

I then decided to set up a forum for people like myself that wished to trade items with each other and the forum just grew from there.

Although the forum is owned by myself, we have a great team of administrators and moderators on the forum who help keep the site running smoothly.

The forum is funded from my own pocket, assisted by the donations made and also the ad's we have displayed to non VIP Flyers.

Hope that helps to clear up any confusion, as i've noticed recently quite a few people were under the impression this was a GameInsight/Road 404 official forum.

And thank you so very much. I dont have a facebook page so without your forum progressing my airport can be almost impossible.
Keep up the amazing job you do

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rcztki
Username
Deano Deanii
Romantic passenger buildings don't count as Residential buildings visited so for me who is hammering this event and uses watching videos to get flying items I need I'm missing out on daily mission bonus.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie

Thank you. I WAS a little confused.

Thanks to Dave and all the people who help me manage here. I have been registered here for 2 years? (I can't remember the specific time.)

Here, just like the street lamp in this hot money, I lit up the night and thanked everyone again.
You most welcome.
Your exact day join the forum as member is 14 December 2019 (y)(y)(y)

My first port of call for anything related to Airport City… FB never can find anything 🤣

Thanks to Dave and all the people who help me manage here. I have been registered here for 2 years? (I can't remember the specific time.)
Displays under your profile:
2021-10-21-08-50-172021-10-21-08-50-17-043.jpg

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I'm incredibly grateful for this forum and the community. Thank you @Dave for starting this wonderful site. It truly is the best, and I was a lost little lamb fumbling around the game before I discovered this forum. And the Launch Chat.

Truly a gift that you have given us.

👧 ⛽
N

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I would disagree. When you start playing the game is quite simple, which is the idea to get you drawn into playing.

As you progress, it would be virtually impossible to play without either having friends send you items or spending vast amounts of money completing buildings/quests etc.

Without having a community available to easily trade I would have given up playing about 4 years ago. In fact, I would hazard a guess most people on here would.

Yup, February 2015

ac-png.32258
This, 3000. Without this community I certainly would have stopped playing.

can it be possible it is showing on each ones time zone?
Its just show the last visit time in same day but difficult to show the exact time when the member join.
So if the members change the time zone in the preferences every time it will change the time too when we join.
It can be possible i think but Dave only can confirm that.

Top Bottom