Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Brighter Tomorrow

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi Ivan, sad to hear you go. Thank you very much for all the things you've done for us and for keeping us updated all those years.
Wish you best of luck and happiness in your new goal for life.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
It's a tough shout representing the "other side" on a game players forum. I am sure the experience will give you other opportunities during your working career (fancy a job doing "conflict resolution" work - perhaps in the Syria? That should be a doddle after this.... :giggle:)

Free2Play good luck in the future and thanks for your time spent answering us 👍

hzdjj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03spdifke
Username
hzdjj
Hi everyone!

I hate to break it to you just before Christmas, but this week is my last week at Game Insight. Those were incredible 8 years working as a lead game designer of Airport City, but this journey has come to an end, as I want to move forward with some other goals in my life. It has been a great honor and pleasure bringing Airport City this far!

That said, I'm not the Airport City creator — the original Flash-based game was designed several months before I was hired — and Airport City has a new lead game designer now, too. We've been working together for the last couple of months to ensure this transition goes as smoothly as possible. Which is a way of saying Airport City is going to be fine, as our team had many different members across the years, and it always turned out all right.

7.0 update was a tremendous success that brought many new players, and I believe this has been the best year for Airport City overall since its release on Android and iOS in 2012. Just a few days ago we've hit a milestone of 80 million installs on all platforms! The best thing is this is just the beginning: after doing a few tech-focused updates this winter Airport City team is going to deliver major new features in 2020 that will hopefully make the game even better.

@Ur-quan will be in touch on the forum for any relevant questions, and he'll do the previews of upcoming updates as well. As always, please don't hesitate to contact our support team that works 24/7 for any pressing issues or leave a comment on the Airport City official Facebook page. As for me, I might visit the forum as a casual reader once in a while, but that's a 'Former Airport City Developer' badge now (I'm not going to answer any questions in 2020).

Whether you've just started playing Airport City or have been exploring it for years, I wish you good drop rates, big cities, and a busy flight schedule!

Cheers,
Ivan.

View attachment 23758

Hi Iván,

Although I am fairly junior, I still want to offer my best wishes to you for everything ahead! Thanks for everything.

I'm going to break my own rule and tag 'he who does not like to be tagged'

Free2Play
, Ivan,
It's been an absolute pleasure having you on the forum and can't thank you enough for all the information, help and support you have provided. I'm certainly going to miss your sense of humour, which often gave me lots of laughs over the years!

I wish you and your family all the best in 2020. If you do get involved in another game, please do let us know! You're a great developer (along with your team) and we know anything you work on will certainly be worth a download and play.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Hi everyone!

I hate to break it to you just before Christmas, but this week is my last week at Game Insight. Those were incredible 8 years working as a lead game designer of Airport City, but this journey has come to an end, as I want to move forward with some other goals in my life. It has been a great honor and pleasure bringing Airport City this far!

That said, I'm not the Airport City creator — the original Flash-based game was designed several months before I was hired — and Airport City has a new lead game designer now, too. We've been working together for the last couple of months to ensure this transition goes as smoothly as possible. Which is a way of saying Airport City is going to be fine, as our team had many different members across the years, and it always turned out all right.

7.0 update was a tremendous success that brought many new players, and I believe this has been the best year for Airport City overall since its release on Android and iOS in 2012. Just a few days ago we've hit a milestone of 80 million installs on all platforms! The best thing is this is just the beginning: after doing a few tech-focused updates this winter Airport City team is going to deliver major new features in 2020 that will hopefully make the game even better.

@Ur-quan will be in touch on the forum for any relevant questions, and he'll do the previews of upcoming updates as well. As always, please don't hesitate to contact our support team that works 24/7 for any pressing issues or leave a comment on the Airport City official Facebook page. As for me, I might visit the forum as a casual reader once in a while, but that's a 'Former Airport City Developer' badge now (I'm not going to answer any questions in 2020).

Whether you've just started playing Airport City or have been exploring it for years, I wish you good drop rates, big cities, and a busy flight schedule!

Cheers,
Ivan.

View attachment 23758

It is hard to imagine AC game without you, Ivan.
Thanks for all the things you did for this forum and helping us when in trouble.
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors,
Jay

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hi everyone!

Cheers,
Ivan.

View attachment 23758
I second everyone's sentiments; your patience and helpfulness will be sorely missed, and we appreciate all your commitment to the game and this forum for so many years. I personally want to thank you for being so nice when answering some of my dumb questions. Health and Happiness to you in all you do.

Peace,
Christopher & Mary

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I strongly believe in computer games as a medium for doing all kinds of cool things that aren't possible anywhere else. I've been in game development for 10 years now, and it still fascinates me! I'll probably be back in game development after a little break.
We could all use an extended break from the norms of life....believe me. All the best to you and your wife.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If ever you need a reference, you will find a good few hundred here - many thanks for being there, the game has changed so much since I first started playing the game of Airport City. It has changed so much for the better, thanks to you and those around you.

I wish you well in your next adventure.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hi everyone!

Cheers,
Ivan.

View attachment 23758
Sad to see you go, thank you for everything and good luck for your future endeavours.

Top Bottom