Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.19 Preview

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
The very first post after Ivan announced the Mission to Mars! Back when you and GI were friends 😀😆.
View attachment 33012
It's ok if Mars didn't came by, It doesn't impact how I play the game, but 100 limit did impact it a lot, I have always said the same everywhere even when 100 limit was only on Facebook. Even Ivan has mentioned how an upgradable 100 limit is the more logical feature which I still agree to.
I have said the same internally to GI and here on the forum as well.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Got it thanks! Strange that the update didn’t show up when I went to the App Store.
Not strange. Every time I manually update the store I get loads of app that need updating. The push notifications for app updates is awful through the store. It would take days for an update to be triggered automatically.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It's ok if Mars didn't came by, It doesn't impact how I play the game, but 100 limit did impact it a lot, I have always said the same everywhere even when 100 limit was only on Facebook. Even Ivan has mentioned how an upgradable 100 limit is the more logical feature which I still agree to.
I have said the same internally to GI and here on the forum as well.
Kudos for keeping that hope alive when so many of us have given up on it. I'm sure we are all with you in terms of providing some form of upgrade to the limit. However, we all know that this is one of many issues with this game that needs to be addressed (warehouse sales, cosmic fuel stations, alliance tasks, and duty free shops are a few others that come to mind), so we can only hope that some of these issues will be addressed in 8.0. Aesthetics are nice, but that was already dealt with in 7.0....time for some other changes under the hood.

Horrible and nasty. Rumour has it that it can cause your device to spontaneously combust, run off with your partner and steal your cat. I'd stay as far away from it as possible.

Seriously though, i'm sure others can describe it better, but I see it as a cross between a forum and real time chat. It's a communication program.

I use it but it's very unwieldy.... video conferencing is soo much better on almost any other application. I think it's used mainly by gamers to communicate whilst playing .... hmmmmmm

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Event Mission Tasks usually award tickets, or the 'currency' of the event, don't they? In this event some do and some don't.

1591728851983.png
1591728692383.png

Top Bottom