Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.19 Preview

Device
  1. Android
Here it is in English

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200616-213254_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20200616-213254_Google Play Store.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 234

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Well I'll 'add' this. After 5 days with no adds, I now get adds, but cannot visit neighbors. I would rather visit my neighbors. If any of my neighbors read this can you try and visit me?
I hate to open myself up to criticism, but is it possible that these problems are due to your computer? I say that cuz me and a lot of other people are having no problems at all. Just spitballin' here.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I hate to open myself up to criticism, but is it possible that these problems are due to your computer? I say that cuz me and a lot of other people are having no problems at all. Just spitballin' here.
Nope, to many other people, all I believe with Windows, were having the same problem with adds. Also everybody lost the ability to visit neighbors for a while yesterday. Adds were fixed yesterday either just before, or when, everyone lost their ability to visit neighbors. The ability to visit neighbors was fixed shortly later.

Good thought though. As an old time programmer, who specialized in hardware applications before plug & play existed, I always start local and work out.

Nope, to many other people, all I believe with Windows, were having the same problem with adds. Also everybody lost the ability to visit neighbors for a while yesterday. Adds were fixed yesterday either just before, or when, everyone lost their ability to visit neighbors. The ability to visit neighbors was fixed shortly later.

Good thought though. As an old time programmer, who specialized in hardware applications before plug & play existed, I always start local and work out.

I can still only watch videos in the early morning or late at night. It is not related to game day restart time or number of total videos used.

You were a programmer... see if my theory is logical :)
My current theory is that watching videos on Windows requires a minimum internet bandwidth that is different from other devices. This would explain the observations that:
a) I can only watch video ads during times when internet traffic is low.
b) Some others can watch ads on other devices, but not on windows at the same time.
c) I can watch movies / tv shows on the same computer while playing AC, but still not get ads. (they require a different bandwidth limit).

If my theory is not plausible.... then I think it may be due to wearing lucky socks and standing on the right foot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Either way... I play AC early and late now 😁

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I can still only watch videos in the early morning or late at night. It is not related to game day restart time or number of total videos used.

You were a programmer... see if my theory is logical :)
My current theory is that watching videos on Windows requires a minimum internet bandwidth that is different from other devices. This would explain the observations that:
a) I can only watch video ads during times when internet traffic is low.
b) Some others can watch ads on other devices, but not on windows at the same time.
c) I can watch movies / tv shows on the same computer while playing AC, but still not get ads. (they require a different bandwidth limit).

If my theory is not plausible.... then I think it may be due to wearing lucky socks and standing on the right foot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Either way... I play AC early and late now 😁
Ads for Windows players seem to come from a different source than other platforms. All the Windows ads seem to be from a "web-ring" of games all in the MS store. Ads on Android, only other platform I have, seem to be from at least a couple different sources, and have a much larger variety of products and services that are offered. As far as bandwidth, I have no clue, but doubt that the bandwidth is greater than what is used by our Samsung 4K smart TV. Actually the ad quality is pretty poor, video and audio, and most like requires very little bandwidth. Bandwidth at the ad provider's end could be an issue, but there was 5 straight days without ads, nothing intermittent, as there usually is with bandwidth issues. Quite frankly I believe that something was broken between Gi and the provider, but that is just a guess, and my guesses have not been all that correct lately. Of course we need also to take into account that all these ads are being bounced around that world two or three times most likely between source and final destination.

Out of shear boredom I play AC most of the day.

Top Bottom