Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.17 Preview

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030hilgjs
Username
CPT Tebs
With regards to the 3rd task for this quest it says “Complete the Apogee mission 10 times”. Does completing the mission include launches from your neighbors that you’ve joined or is it only for launches from your city?

Second question is related to QL. You would’ve had to be playing the game for years to have QL unless you buy. How does one launch 10x in 6 days when a launch takes 24 hrs to launch?

cobra

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
With regards to the 3rd task for this quest it says “Complete the Apogee mission 10 times”. Does completing the mission include launches from your neighbors that you’ve joined or is it only for launches from your city?

Second question is related to QL. You would’ve had to be playing the game for years to have QL unless you buy. How does one launch 10x in 6 days when a launch takes 24 hrs to launch?
1. Neighbors launch count.
2. Lots of QL parties here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981

If you think all "big" players have all the resources themselves (QL), you are very naive... This is a game of community, of neighbors, friends. Why do you think you can only complete this event with a QL of your own?

For the very reason I started this site 8 years ago! Players working together to help each other! :D

About time to open all those dusty Golden Chests for more Treadmills 🤣

Will do Green launches with 1 QL, possibly everyday for anyone interested. Add me as your neighbor: 03rkqbe8a

Cheers for crazy party week ahead 🙂
Is it ok if I send you a friend request too?
About time to open all those dusty Golden Chests for more Treadmills 🤣

Will do Green launches with 1 QL, possibly everyday for anyone interested. Add me as your neighbor: 03rkqbe8a

Cheers for crazy party week ahead 🙂
hope I didn't just do the wrong thing on that launch, your name said 1st open, so *assumed* 1st seat open - apologies if not!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hello! We're going to release 7.17 update next week.

View attachment 31658
HIGHER THAN THE STARS!
It’s time to go beyond the atmosphere! Start working on your space program: send a spaceship on the Apogee mission and visit your neighbors. Work together, and you’ll receive the unique Space Base as a reward. They say stars bring luck, and that’s true! Also, there are new alliance badges and awesome bonuses in the event store.

Space Base:
Provides items from the space collections daily.

View attachment 31659

And while you will be conquering Space, our programmers will be working on long-awaited helicopters rebalance update on the following 7.18 release.

The number of players seems to have grown massively since the release of V7.0. The forum too has seen a huge influx of players. With this in mind, are there any plans to extend the number of neighbours a player can have?
I have had to remove many players of late to accept newer members in order to help with launches, allow neighbour visits and the like. But it’s getting to the point where I must remove active players to favour 1 over another.
It’s just a thought - but I suspect having good neighbours (and this forum) are part of the reason why many people stick around, particularly when new.
When the new guys can’t complete launches they get frustrated and leave, but I’m running out of helping hands to offer...

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
For those newer players that are wondering how to get 10 launches in 6 days check out the picture below. When you start a green launch look for neighbors that have the Quantum Leap (QL) symbol circled below. A Quantum Leap means that the space flight will be 90% quicker. The more QLs the quicker the flight, while 4 or more mean that the rocket return will be quicker than it takes to launch the rocket. PLEASE be respectful, as this one below asks to wait for there to be 3 QLs before launch. You can join prior to the 3 QLs, but be careful not to put in more points than needed to launch till 3 QLs are present. Finally, for this quest it does not matter what position that you are in, so even last place counts.

1589839097598.png

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I'm sorry if you see the frustration in my typing, but as of midnight UTC all Windows players have been robbed of their first day's reward from this event. On my support account (Android pad) I scored titanium, 3 steel chest and coins. It gets frustrating with the same problem over and over again.

Sorry, but I'm frustrated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom