Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.17 Preview

@Winniezzx @Spooksue @FR; I assume it was explained badly so let me reiterate: in such threads people discuss event related issues and new release related issues. Sometimes people even look in previous years’ threads to check strategies and how to proceed with the event. Right now you are flooding the thread with “invite sent” messages so out of 10 pages 9.5 have no value. Would you pls, guys, look around and find the trading thread, where you can easily post “looking for neighbors” or launching thread where you will be able to make arrangements of future green QL parties or finally make your arrangement via PMs but for goddess sake pls leave this thread for whatever it is designated.
Don’t forget that if the thread goes completely OT moderators might decide to lock it so you’ll leave the other players without a thread where to discuss the upcoming event...

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Here’s a very good thread about a future Green QL Launch party, please check this out: :cool:

I have given this thread a little prune, as 120 of the posts were all about friend requests.
I have moved all the current friend request posts to the linked thread. Please can you keep all friend requests relating to this event in this thread here please - https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ql-party-friend-requests.32600/

Not to be a misery, but any further posts in this thread will be deleted. This thread is for discussing the event only.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ceh81eb
Username
Ran li on
Any idea when would the update starts? Is there A customary time for updates in general? or that they just start randomly any time of day?

Top Bottom