Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.17 Preview

I think some players need to be reminded of the “Please Don’t Hijack” rule of launch etiquette. I just booted two neighbors who rushed past me to take the top spot in my last two launches.
Ahem ... please don’t hijack! Let the player who started the launch finish it as #1!
Cheers,
Tom

I've seen that myself and I try NOT to do this. But I also see another issue that comes into play. There is often a lack of communication and no facilities for it. Then you add that there is a deadline for these launches in order to count for the event (3 days) and it was made WORSE by people being held back by delays in the upgrade process. A QL has it's own deadline (24 hours). Without a QL, the most optimistic scenario is that the launch takes 24 hours. The math for this even might be NOT even be realistic for most people.

And another thing that happens is that at some point a launch, you get close to a deadline where enough points have to be added or the launch fails. I was seeing a launch get to that point and I was tempted to seize FIRST place just to get the rocket launched. I didn't but someone else that came in later did overtaking the person hosting. All I can say is that that was NOT my doing.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
AndPon
I think some players need to be reminded of the “Please Don’t Hijack” rule of launch etiquette. I just booted two neighbors who rushed past me to take the top spot in my last two launches.
Ahem ... please don’t hijack! Let the player who started the launch finish it as #1!
Cheers,
Tom
I agree with you 1,000,000%
I opened QL and 2 times some neighbors tool 1st place hijacked me, even one player used 936 points compare my 930 points :) just to get 1st place.... and most interesting these 2 guys even did not open QL from their side :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
They should add a spaceship launch building that produces items for launch, all random, like the cosmic fuel station, but just one building.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
They should add a spaceship launch building that produces items for launch, all random, like the cosmic fuel station, but just one building.
Like this?
D44BFC45-0497-435C-853C-8C66B038A951.jpeg

This was the reward from the last launch event. The drop rate isn’t great though, something like %7 (1 in 14).

Top Bottom