Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.17 Preview

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ky6dsn
Username
Tom
Not too sure if the previous post by uk_crunch was an order or a statement - either way, for clarity, Windows update is there now.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Is anyone having problems downloading - the Windows game update has been PENDING for sometime - there is always some problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Is anyone having problems downloading - the Windows game update has been PENDING for sometime - there is always some problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I think you have had this problem before.

I suggest you go to:-
Settings> Update & Security > Troubleshoot (On the left, 5 items down) > Click on Windows Store Apps. (Right at the bottom of the list)

It worked last time !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

I think you have had this problem before.

I suggest you go to:-
Settings> Update & Security > Troubleshoot (On the left, 5 items down) > Click on Windows Store Apps. (Right at the bottom of the list)

It worked last time !!

Regards
Harcourt

Many thanks for your help, it finally worked.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
They should add a way to either force find an update or just have it be released all at the same time.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I think some players need to be reminded of the “Please Don’t Hijack” rule of launch etiquette. I just booted two neighbors who rushed past me to take the top spot in my last two launches.
Ahem ... please don’t hijack! Let the player who started the launch finish it as #1!
Cheers,
Tom

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
so I join a launch that is already like 1400 points on it's way. I join add my first item and all of a sudden the counter counts down and now we are only 200 points within the launch. I'm on windows. Bug?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Someone might have got booted
so I join a launch that is already like 1400 points on it's way. I join add my first item and all of a sudden the counter counts down and now we are only 200 points within the launch. I'm on windows. Bug?
someone might have got booted from the launch.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0989trby
Username
Jackattack
I think the should add an even chance for covetable items because I have (for the Running wild collection) 15 sneakers, 4 wristbands, 11 portable audio players, 0 pedometer, and 14 isotonic drinks. Totally not equal.

Top Bottom