Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.16 Preview

In case anyone fell for the same mistake that I did, you can smile again. In one of the recent updates, it appeared to me that flight items were suddenly no longer available through videos. In previous versions, if you were out, the video option was right in front of you to tap. I didn’t bother to go looking because I assumed it was another tweak to even things up and increase the challenge at the higher levels. Since I don’t have any depleted stocks at the moment, I can‘t remember the details exactly, but the video option is still there, it’s just buried one level deeper in the tap/clicking sequence!

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
In case anyone fell for the same mistake that I did, you can smile again. In one of the recent updates, it appeared to me that flight items were suddenly no longer available through videos. In previous versions, if you were out, the video option was right in front of you to tap. I didn’t bother to go looking because I assumed it was another tweak to even things up and increase the challenge at the higher levels. Since I don’t have any depleted stocks at the moment, I can‘t remember the details exactly, but the video option is still there, it’s just buried one level deeper in the tap/clicking sequence!
Good to know. I thought they took it away 🙄

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
If we speak about events only, I believe we don’t need further hints than the current gift code *area51*. Obviously we’ll have the UFO (It came from outer space) event.
if you meant further info like bug fixes, new functionality etc. than of course we miss such info.
gues we have fair idea about the next event but we got absouletly no idea about the date of release.

Regards the videos - I have been keeping a bit of a check on what I could get starting from last Saturday , I set up a blank piece of paper with a list of the possible video speed ups and then when I used one just put a tick at the side of it.

Each day since last Saturday I have got the following free video speed ups -

Flight 30% speed ups - 5 each day. No time delay between videos
Acceleration speed ups - unlimited each day with no time delay, Obviously to do this you need to sit on the game all day but just some idea I’ve had 34 on Sunday, 15;Monday ( didn’t play as much that day) 31 Tuesday , 34 weds, and 40 yesterday
F20 into fuel bar - 3 each day with 30 min time delay
Coins building speed ups ( I use them on my training centres as they give extra rocket drops ). 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Building parts speed ups ( I played about with some game studios as they require lots of parts) - 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Passenger building speed ups- 10 most days ( a couple of days I got 6 and 7 ) - 5 min speed up
Neighbour visits ( extra click to get anything , passengers, money, items for collections). 12 each day with no time delay

So as you can see I am getting way way more than the 10 we used to get. If I only played the game for short periods each day I would not notice this but I have it open on my iPad almost all day so I can take advantage of these free speed ups.

The time delays don’t really make a big deal for me but I can imagine for some players they would do - for instance if you need extra fuel in the morning to send all flights off

Each country as far as I am aware may get different video offers depending on the sign ups GI have with local internet providers so all the above have been done on IOS game in the UK.

having similar questions to you, I started noting too....on windows there is a hard max of 40 a day;
  • the building speed up and event item pick up total is a shared 10
  • also evacuation maps, think 5 a day with 5 min wait
  • production speed up (flight catering/cosmic fuel etc) 5 I think a day, with 180 minute delay
  • neighbour visits - one at each neighbour to your maximum e.g. 12
  • task list - I managed 3 in one day twice with no issue, just adds to daily 40 max
  • speed up flight 30% - max 5
  • speed up flight via acceleration - I found a max of 10 but this could have been due to my daily limit of 40
max​
time limit​
task list​
3+​
no timer​
speed up construction item​
10 together​
5m​
event pickup​
10 together​
5m
neighbour​