Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.16 Preview

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Flight 30% speed ups - 5 each day. No time delay between videos
Acceleration speed ups - unlimited each day with no time delay, Obviously to do this you need to sit on the game all day but just some idea I’ve had 34 on Sunday, 15;Monday ( didn’t play as much that day) 31 Tuesday , 34 weds, and 40 yesterday
F20 into fuel bar - 3 each day with 30 min time delay.
Hello

thank you for your complete report about new videos system.
Just a question about the quoted part. I did 5 flight 30% acceleration but I don t know how you did Accelerztion Speeds Up. Do you do them without fuel? If yes how do you do that?

thank you.

EDIT: sorry I did not read your answer to VdW9. I will do it.

Last edited:
Regards the videos - I have been keeping a bit of a check on what I could get starting from last Saturday , I set up a blank piece of paper with a list of the possible video speed ups and then when I used one just put a tick at the side of it.

Each day since last Saturday I have got the following free video speed ups -

Flight 30% speed ups - 5 each day. No time delay between videos
Acceleration speed ups - unlimited each day with no time delay, Obviously to do this you need to sit on the game all day but just some idea I’ve had 34 on Sunday, 15;Monday ( didn’t play as much that day) 31 Tuesday , 34 weds, and 40 yesterday
F20 into fuel bar - 3 each day with 30 min time delay
Coins building speed ups ( I use them on my training centres as they give extra rocket drops ). 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Building parts speed ups ( I played about with some game studios as they require lots of parts) - 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Passenger building speed ups- 10 most days ( a couple of days I got 6 and 7 ) - 5 min speed up
Neighbour visits ( extra click to get anything , passengers, money, items for collections). 12 each day with no time delay

So as you can see I am getting way way more than the 10 we used to get. If I only played the game for short periods each day I would not notice this but I have it open on my iPad almost all day so I can take advantage of these free speed ups.

The time delays don’t really make a big deal for me but I can imagine for some players they would do - for instance if you need extra fuel in the morning to send all flights off

Each country as far as I am aware may get different video offers depending on the sign ups GI have with local internet providers so all the above have been done on IOS game in the UK.

Thanks for the information Dave.

For those interested, videos can be used on plane repairs. (I do this in one of my support games). Not sure if there is a daily limit, but the cool down period is 5 min between videos. I used this 4x yesterday.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Thanks for the information Dave.

For those interested, videos can be used on plane repairs. (I do this in one of my support games). Not sure if there is a daily limit, but the cool down period is 5 min between videos. I used this 4x yesterday.

If I get you right, are the videos for plane repairs meant for obtaining instant-repair items that you previously didn't have in stock? From my observations, that type of video comes from the same "pool" as building items, event items, and flight items. They share the same cooldown delay and 10x daily limit.

If I get you right, are the videos for plane repairs meant for obtaining instant-repair items that you previously didn't have in stock? From my observations, that type of video comes from the same "pool" as building items, event items, and flight items. They share the same cooldown delay and 10x daily limit.

yes...repair items that I didn’t have in stock. It is possible that it’s part of a pool of videos. That I don’t know.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

It has always been that way. But for this release, it looks like there are separate pools for separate tasks. I watched about 30 videos yesterday - each neighbour visit, many building upgrade items, fight speed ups, flight catering speed up.

jetpack bonuses?

It's a mystery super bonus that you get when running alliance maps

1589212319209.png

D

Deleted member 9675

Speaking of bonuses, I got the maintenance bonus for 75% and have more breakdowns

Top Bottom