Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.16 Preview

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Hello-hello, pilots! We're planning to relese the update this week. ~Thursday-friday.

MAGIC TEA PARTY
Wonderland is closer than you think! Bravely jump into the rabbit hole: dispatch flights,assemble unbelievable collections and get the unique Wonder Park.
FAIRY ARCHITECTURE
Fly to good old England, complete quests, and gain Magic Keys. You can later exchange them for Oak House, Chess Park, and other amazing buildings at the special store.
Tpd5ESI.png

Wonder park yields:
“I haven’t the slightest idea,” said the Hatter”
Max pop cap +20
24 passengers every 4 hours
and output boost for nearby commercial buildings by 5%

35bF2BW.png
y74bp7F.png

Some changes were applied to event tasks this year. Card airplane and card hangar will not be involved in it.
“Where should I go?” -Alice. “That depends on where you want to end up.” – The Cheshire Cat.”

Also, as you may have noticed starting from this week there will be two bonus codes weekly. ;) Stay home, fly safe!

Hello-hello, pilots! We're planning to relese the update this week. ~Thursday-friday.

MAGIC TEA PARTY
Wonderland is closer than you think! Bravely jump into the rabbit hole: dispatch flights,assemble unbelievable collections and get the unique Wonder Park.
FAIRY ARCHITECTURE
Fly to good old England, complete quests, and gain Magic Keys. You can later exchange them for Oak House, Chess Park, and other amazing buildings at the special store.
View attachment 30860
Wonder park yields:
Max pop cap +20

View attachment 30862View attachment 30861

Some changes were applied to event tasks this year. Card airplane and card hangar will not be involved in it.
“Where should I go?” -Alice. “That depends on where you want to end up.” – The Cheshire Cat.”

Also, as you may have noticed starting from this week there will be two bonus codes weekly. ;) Stay home, fly safe!
Thank you for the information another event to look forward to hope you are all keeping safe and well

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

MAGIC TEA PARTY
FAIRY ARCHITECTURE
View attachment 30860
Wonder park yields:
Max pop cap +20

View attachment 30862View attachment 30861

Thanks for the info Ur-quan. Nothing with the hangar this update, right?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Could be, would take a big part of the fun away of this event imho. But it is the simplest solution indeed.

The goal is a bit different too than previous events. No more completing "Mad-Tea Party" collections, instead of that, we need to collect 500 mushrooms.

The "Mad-Tea Party" collection is the collection from Wonderland (the one using Card Planes). So I'm guessing, no more Wonderland.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Could be, would take a big part of the fun away of this event imho. But it is the simplest solution indeed.
Im ok with that. Ive never been a huge fan of vehicles just for events. If items are going to be taking up space in my game, I want to have some use for it at all times

Top Bottom