Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.16 Preview

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
This is not good! Can’t just sit and watch (well, keep pressing watch ad). Can’t imagine advertisers will be happy either. This is not exactly a good idea.

D

Deleted member 9675

Hoping what I experienced last night was just a glitch somehow due to the video option.:mad::mad::mad::mad:(n)(n)
What was troublesome however is my golden wrench was a complete waste having 6/6 planes needing repairs. I had greenies so I thought that issue could be solved ASAP.:mad::mad::mad:
Nope! I paid one greenie and then was told I had to wait 30 more minutes to repair the next. :mad::mad:
In those 3 hours of wasting my time, I could have completed 12 of my 18 flights toward completing my alliance mission :mad:

D

Deleted member 9675

I think with the most recent changes RE, videos, reserve hangars etc that GI is gearing more toward pr0fiteering from the players since ivan left the company.
Ivan was keeping the game playable for everyone. @Ur-quan is no more than a puppet with the bosses pulling the strings as he rarely makes an appearance, even when there are multiple complaints about failures in the game.

Simply put, GI does not care anymore if you have a problem. QUIT!!! They will get money out of some other suckers

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Of course fuel video restriction is against free players. I suppose the new system can be balanced in future to increase the number of videos allowed. 2 is very low.

Nevertheless I would like to say this last event was probably the most profitable I ve seen since I began the game (novembre 2019).

A new mechanic has been added by collecting knife through guest plane and it was a real improvement. Every player was able to find interest: beat for top ranking, collecting keys to get Spy glass, finishing as much as possible eggs collection to generate a lot of money.
So ... just waiting the next event. This end of week?!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Of course fuel video restriction is against free players. I suppose the new system can be balanced in future to increase the number of videos allowed. 2 is very low.

Mmmm, I can definitely watch more than 10 videos per day after the update. Before, it was 10 videos max.

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Mmmm, I can definitely watch more than 10 videos per day after the update. Before, it was 10 videos max.
I found this post enlightening:

My findings are that Item and Coins speed-up limit is actually 10 each per day, and I find it likely that the passenger speed-up is the same #. Also, the numbers are probably subject to change but the general principle (we now get X videos per type, with a timer in between) is likely to hold up for a while.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
I agree but it depends on each player needs.

I have gold account activated so fuel is not really an issue for me. But I can understand for other players this can have a bigger impact.

For sure new system is generous when visiting friends and getting items for new building.

so again. I think the system is not so bad they some players say. Maybe a balance update should be fun.

Regards the videos - I have been keeping a bit of a check on what I could get starting from last Saturday , I set up a blank piece of paper with a list of the possible video speed ups and then when I used one just put a tick at the side of it.

Each day since last Saturday I have got the following free video speed ups -

Flight 30% speed ups - 5 each day. No time delay between videos
Acceleration speed ups - unlimited each day with no time delay, Obviously to do this you need to sit on the game all day but just some idea I’ve had 34 on Sunday, 15;Monday ( didn’t play as much that day) 31 Tuesday , 34 weds, and 40 yesterday
F20 into fuel bar - 3 each day with 30 min time delay
Coins building speed ups ( I use them on my training centres as they give extra rocket drops ). 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Building parts speed ups ( I played about with some game studios as they require lots of parts) - 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Passenger building speed ups- 10 most days ( a couple of days I got 6 and 7 ) - 5 min speed up
Neighbour visits ( extra click to get anything , passengers, money, items for collections). 12 each day with no time delay

So as you can see I am getting way way more than the 10 we used to get. If I only played the game for short periods each day I would not notice this but I have it open on my iPad almost all day so I can take advantage of these free speed ups.

The time delays don’t really make a big deal for me but I can imagine for some players they would do - for instance if you need extra fuel in the morning to send all flights off

Each country as far as I am aware may get different video offers depending on the sign ups GI have with local internet providers so all the above have been done on IOS game in the UK.

Regards the videos - I have been keeping a bit of a check on what I could get starting from last Saturday , I set up a blank piece of paper with a list of the possible video speed ups and then when I used one just put a tick at the side of it.

Acceleration speed ups - unlimited each day with no time delay, Obviously to do this you need to sit on the game all day but just some idea I’ve had 34 on Sunday, 15;Monday ( didn’t play as much that day) 31 Tuesday , 34 weds, and 40 yesterday
Coins building speed ups ( I use them on my training centres as they give extra rocket drops ). 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Building parts speed ups ( I played about with some game studios as they require lots of parts) - 10 each day with 5 min time delay
Passenger building speed ups- 10 most days ( a couple of days I got 6 and 7 ) - 5 min speed up
Neighbour visits ( extra click to get anything , passengers, money, items for collections). 12 each day with no time delay

So as you can see I am getting way way more than the 10 we used to get. If I only played the game for short periods each day I would not notice this but I have it open on my iPad almost all day so I can take advantage of these free speed ups.

The time delays don’t really make a big deal for me but I can imagine for some players they would do - for instance if you need extra fuel in the morning to send all flights off

Each country as far as I am aware may get different video offers depending on the sign ups GI have with local internet providers so all the above have been done on IOS game in the UK.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your very detailed comments.

I have a question though. What you refer to when you say "Acceleration speed ups"? (second in the list above).

Thanks in advance for your explanation.

Regards,

Alf

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your very detailed comments.

I have a question though. What you refer to when you say "Acceleration speed ups"? (second in the list above).

Thanks in advance for your explanation.

Regards,

Alf
I call the acceleration speed ups the ones you get during flights where you can either use fuel catalyst to get time taken off, saved me a few jet packs this week as I was doing a bunch of adventure building runs

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I call the acceleration speed ups the ones you get during flights where you can either use fuel catalyst to get time taken off, saved me a few jet packs this week as I was doing a bunch of adventure building runs

So what's the difference with "flight 30% speed ups"?

I'm sorry, I still don't get the unlimited "acceleration speed ups" vs 5-times daily "flight 30% speed up"

So what's the difference with "flight 30% speed ups"?

I'm sorry, I still don't get the unlimited "acceleration speed ups" vs 5-times daily "flight 30% speed up"

During flights if you click on speed up as I have done in the screenshot - then you get a speed up of 30%byusing videos , I call the acceleration speed ups the catalyst speed ups which there are 3 of in my picture. Edit - I have just attached another screen with the picture of this for a bikanour flight

so this last week every day I have had 5 video offers to do the 30% speed ups and when the flight gets to the part where I can use a calaylst I’ve had what seems like unlimited chances to use videos to get the acceleration

Hope that makes sense
CBEBE234-4A99-4FA0-AB12-6A2ECC3607E3.jpeg
6A4BB460-1E8F-46A4-970A-B97C070B8CA2.jpeg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

I want to add flight catering speed up every 3 hours. I haven't actually hit a limit but I also don't play while I sleep ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
How long does Jetpack last? An amazing bonus (havent used it yet) so saving it for when I really need it.

Top Bottom