Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

D

Deleted member 9675

To think some of us too were once enthused over the next update/event. Life/AC life anyhow above level 80. hmmmm

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n4ys3v
Username
Mudchute
Me too, last year church was beautiful. The malt house is very modest, but nothing spectacular...I noticed that there were no skyscrapers since December, and prices looks more poor:(

Not so much that Crescent, but was looking forward to earning the high end buildings... but then I saw there are none to earn on this event ;(
Yeah - not even a building to fly for. The stars are good though, I hadn't done many on Crsnt3 (my android game). Curious to see how many I've done on my 2 windows games, whenever the event comes out. Just 2 more stars, I'll reach 1000 on my main game!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Im still waiting for this hangar overhaul that Ur-quan mentioned in the 7.11 update. Plane customization? New hangar dynamics? What exactly does it mean? And when will we see it? :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Me too, last year church was beautiful. The malt house is very modest, but nothing spectacular...I noticed that there were no skyscrapers since December, and prices looks more poor:(
A dry spell of beautiful and productive reward buildings seems to have began again like the year 2018 where they only gave us one productive building.And we haven't even started the period where they are usually worse(May-Aug)

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
At least it looks like they anticipated the usual "delay" on Windows. It says now in my Google Play Store, that new event (St. Patrick's Day) will start in 2 days.

Hopefully all platforms already have the update by then.

when I was sending daily gift this morning I almost laughed at you. I was like "haha this guy is so out-of-date, the event has been over for few days and he still puts it in his game name! hahaha" then turned out it was ME. My iPhone didn't automatically update the game app and new event already started since I don't know when... 🙄

Windows 10 update out now! Baz :)
Fanfare.jpg

Device
  1. Android
It says I reached the 100 limit three-leaf clover... But there are only 64 in my collection so far.... Wtf is wrong? This bug came out of nowhere (I'm running on Android)

Anyone having this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200314-030408.png
    Screenshot_20200314-030408.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20200314-030417.png
    Screenshot_20200314-030417.png
    673.6 KB · Views: 132
It says I reached the 100 limit three-leaf clover... But there are only 64 in my collection so far.... Wtf is wrong? This bug came out of nowhere (I'm running on Android)

Anyone having this problem?
Don't worry. You probably have 100 or more in your warehouse from previous years. The ones you are collecting now will count toward the event - they just won't go into the warehouse.

Device
  1. Android
Not shure about that.
In my warehouse i have around 20 four-leaf clovers (required for flights).

This three-leaf clovers don't go in my warehouse. They are just counting for reaching the event goal.

I know this might be confusing (all are clovers) but they are pretty different from my point of view.

Device
  1. Android
Yes, they are. But not on first (or second) position in my warehouse. That's why I didn't noticed that. Thank your for pointing this out. My fault.

Top Bottom