Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wow......I REALLY DO feel stupid......
Welcome to my World!!!
sunshine.png

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
I notice the 'lucky horseshoe' in event shop - months after it ceased to work. One would think they would change the sale item with something that actually worked if they couldn't be bothered, or were unable, to fix it - but too sensible?
Wind chimes still dont work either.

D

Deleted member 9675

I notice the 'lucky horseshoe' in event shop - months after it ceased to work. One would think they would change the sale item with something that actually worked if they couldn't be bothered, or were unable, to fix it - but too sensible?
Wind chimes still dont work either.
I've gotta say that not much does work in the way of bonuses, unless its an alarm clock, family ticket, maybe one or two others. Raised the price of things like a spyglass, but drops really are bad.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Is there someone who can fly a condor event flight to Galway? We need to know how many speed ups there are and what’s the time gained. Also how much fuel to speed up a flight. Has to be without flight speed up bonuses tho. Thanks.
I’m assuming the time increase for speed up is the same as a normal 12h flight.
I won’t still be up when it hits the speed up to see it.
110 fuel to speed up.

Top Bottom