Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.12 Update preview

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Wow...where did you remember that? :)
Oh, I had all of the video game systems back in the 70-80s: Atari, ColecoVision, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, even the Neo Geo ... to name but a few. I bought the first Mac Plus sold in San Francisco. Then a nerd ... now a nerd.

D

Deleted member 9675

Exactly what support from microdummies explained to me, what I circled in red. Guessing with updates from GI too often, they don't trust you anymore @Ur-quan
Capture.JPG

D

Deleted member 9675

usually by the time its posted in Windows store, we've somehow already lost at the least 6 hours on the clock.
Which now based on the time it was 1st posted here on IOS and android, Windows players are near 19 hours in the hole,
This really sucks.

Why should this time be any :mad::mad::mad: different for us Windows folks?
It’s a Microsoft issue, as I’m sure you’re aware. I know we’ve all been on the wrong OS at some stage. I know we’ve all asked GI to delay the start time after update as well. I’m betting the cashflow spikes with each event and adding 3-4 days each time would significantly reduce the number of events each year, and subsequently cost them a fortune.
I can see how my neighbor list will grow shorter
have you been taking lessons from me? ;) :).
I speak for I am sure a lot of people...
and most have posted the same question over the years. You’d probably be better off posting on a Microsoft site and getting no response there either 🤪.

Oh, I had all of the video game systems back in the 70-80s: Atari, ColecoVision, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, even the Neo Geo ... to name but a few. I bought the first Mac Plus sold in San Francisco. Then a nerd ... now a nerd.
I think you skipped the best- Mattel Intelivision. It was quite early on and a huge step up from the early Atari. A bit like the beta-max vs VHS in video circles, it got smashed in the marketing and died a slow death 😩.

Buildings from the previous "On The Wings of love" event are not producing romantic passengers now.
We're working on a patch to fix that. (estimated time of arrival: today)
Update from the stores will not be required.
Dammit, I put all mine in my warehouse thinking it was in purpose. Any chance I can get the coins back, hahah. (not serious)

D

Deleted member 9675

Went on vacation, looks like I'll be back when windows releases this update. Good luck trying the competition -)
I'm beginning to think microdummies have the entire update thing screwed up. I've checked for security and cumulative updates, and they are repeating themselves, making me restart my computer. And the apps, especially those that are Windows types, are repetitive as well. Anything 3rd party, nothing seems to get updated.
And I dare not contact support as they wish to charge me 300 for an hour of troubleshooting MY COMPUTER, when the problems lie with them.

Went on vacation, looks like I'll be back when windows releases this update. Good luck trying the competition -)

PS Every time there is less desire to participate in events. You feel like a second-class person.
I suggest that you enter for those OSS where the update is delayed - a penalty bonus, for example 40 greens for a day of delay!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm beginning to think microdummies have the entire update thing screwed up. I've checked for security and cumulative updates, and they are repeating themselves, making me restart my computer. And the apps, especially those that are Windows types, are repetitive as well. Anything 3rd party, nothing seems to get updated.
And I dare not contact support as they wish to charge me 300 for an hour of troubleshooting MY COMPUTER, when the problems lie with them.
Youre not the only one not getting updates. I am on android, and I havent been getting notified in Google Play either. I have to rely on forum members to inform me when it's out, and even then, it doesnt show up on my apps to be updated. Other android users may be having a similar problem

Top Bottom