Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.12 Update preview

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Buildings from the previous "On The Wings of love" event are not producing romantic passengers now.
We're working on a patch to fix that. (estimated time of arrival: today)
Update from the stores will not be required.
Thanks for fixing it however the romantic rotunda is still not producing romantic passengers.

Edit: and the symbol of love.

Last edited:

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Whatever the problem maybe, I will come back to this tomorrow morning. I will prepare myself for cocktail hour, far more important. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
You should be able to go to Settings>Troubleshoot>Windows Store Apps and that may fix the issue. I have had many issues with the Windows Store in the past

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Dammit, I put all mine in my warehouse thinking it was in purpose. Any chance I can get the coins back, hahah. (not serious)
Yep, I too just had to grab everything back out of all three warehouses. At least there was no dust or cobwebs yet, and I had not sold them off like I mistakenly did last year.

Youre not the only one not getting updates. I am on android, and I havent been getting notified in Google Play either. I have to rely on forum members to inform me when it's out, and even then, it doesnt show up on my apps to be updated. Other android users may be having a similar problem
Yes, it's the same thing for me

Thanks for fixing it however the romantic rotunda is still not producing romantic passengers.

Edit: and the symbol of love.

@Ur-quan Do you know if this is deliberate or something that still needs fixing - should these also still be giving romantic passengers this event (rather than normal)?

Attachments

• FB09C5BB-9EDF-47C0-9745-88FEF0FC73F0.jpeg
    FB09C5BB-9EDF-47C0-9745-88FEF0FC73F0.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 135

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Really. ive just double checked. The romantic cafe has started dropping red which it didnā€™t before. Symbol of love seems to be the only one thats not right yet. My bad.
The symbol of love (800 tokens in the previous event), as shown in @Rambo ā€™s photo, is still producing normal passengers for me. No issue with the shop (coin) bought buildings from the last event following the update yestready.

Top Bottom