Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.12 Update preview

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh boy! Don't I miss Free2Play:ROFLMAO:
Free2Play was cool, but I like Ur-quan. He hasn't been scarred for life by all the bickering he gets in the forum, so he hasn't put on the sarcasm mask as yet. Shucks, we can still even tag his name. I dont recommend people doing so unless it's really dire, as we dont want him to put that restriction on us too :facepalm: :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 9675

How do you ummm , how do you?/? How do you keep em all in suspense???................................

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n4ys3v
Username
Mudchute
Folks, give them rest:) it is weekend, they need some time:) it is only game, no update means more time outside enjoying weekend:)

Why do you dislike Windows users so much?????????
Or do You simply not have qualified programmers in this environment?
We suffer HUMILIATION at every new event, we feel like second-class people , and nothing is done to help us.
At the last update, I got the feeling that we were remembered and will launch an event after everyone receives it. NOOOOOO!!!!
It started earlier!!
And all Windows users are STUCK in the update process and can't even complete or complete the missions they started, which has caused more harm than the absence of this event. (Yes fail it in the abyss) if because of it you lose a lot more than you get later (weekly missions, flights on maps, we can not go to friends, send and receive gifts in exchange, and a lot of everything with limited time).

In General, such a huge loss we have not experienced (well, not counting the fact that we were deceived with the BANK!!!)

I sent this to tech support. Join us !!

Why do you dislike Windows users so much?????????
Or do You simply not have qualified programmers in this environment?
We suffer HUMILIATION at every new event, we feel like second-class people , and nothing is done to help us.
At the last update, I got the feeling that we were remembered and will launch an event after everyone receives it. NOOOOOO!!!!
It started earlier!!
And all Windows users are STUCK in the update process and can't even complete or complete the missions they started, which has caused more harm than the absence of this event. (Yes fail it in the abyss) if because of it you lose a lot more than you get later (weekly missions, flights on maps, we can not go to friends, send and receive gifts in exchange, and a lot of everything with limited time).

In General, such a huge loss we have not experienced (well, not counting the fact that we were deceived with the BANK!!!)

I sent this to tech support. Join us !!
This is not a GI problem, as all the updates go out from them at the same time. Yes, it would be nice if the event was delayed a couple of days to allow Microsoft to get their act together and actually release the update but ranting won't help. Personally, if this was a big problem for me I would use my android devices rather than windows for my game play.

Top Bottom