Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.12 Update preview

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
@Ur-quan Do you know if this is deliberate or something that still needs fixing - should these also still be giving romantic passengers this event (rather than normal)?
They should be giving romantic passengers based on the characteristics listed for the buildings in the event store when they were purchased. It still needs to be fixed.

Anyone else not having candy hearts counted? Submitted a ticket for my wyd2 game and Mary keeps saying she needs to consult with her colleagues. So far they've managed to get me receiving rewards in the leagues even though my count still says 0.

I know this is unhelpful but hearts are being counted in my game, both from buildings and flights.

Regards
Harcourt

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
hey guys any news on the planes customization? Is it already in this release?
I've been asking about the hangar upgrade/plane customization for days and it's like screaming in a room full of people who can't hear you. Anyway, my guess is that it was a sneak peek to an aspect of a future update. I wouldve rather to wait until it is ready, but that's just me.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I've been asking about the hangar upgrade/plane customization for days and it's like screaming in a room full of people who can't hear you. Anyway, my guess is that it was a sneak peek to an aspect of a future update. I wouldve rather to wait until it is ready, but that's just me.

this is my only concern for this release. And what does it mean a sneak peek anyway? lol I didn't see any single peek :ROFLMAO:

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
In my memories, Ivan hinted at at such functionality somwhere end of 2019

That's another thing though. Would be great if you could quoted his words. In that video, nothing hinted such functionality imo.

Well, yes I am really hoping there were quest planes that will give you 700k coins at one click 🙂

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I just noticed this video being posted on FB yesterday... Could imply they are adding the ability to pick the skin of your terminal for example...

Don't think that's arriving just yet. However, we can wait until Ur-quan posts the next update to verify some things.
The hangar overhaul/plane customization could be huge depending on what is done

D

Deleted member 9675

i'd rather we be allowed to customize skins for our planes. Doesnt have to be bold like a target such as trumps personal jet lol
or with flames , but just something like with my being from New Jersey I can put NJ xxxx on the empanage

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
i'd rather we be allowed to customize skins for our planes. Doesnt have to be bold like a target such as trumps personal jet lol
or with flames , but just something like with my being from New Jersey I can put NJ xxxx on the empanage
My guess is that we would only be able to change the color scheme of the jets, even though customization beyond that would be awesome. I also wonder if the special jets can also be customized or is it only the regular ones

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
My guess is that we would only be able to change the color scheme of the jets, even though customization beyond that would be awesome. I also wonder if the special jets can also be customized or is it only the regular ones
Whatever it is, I bet it costs an extortionate amount of Greenies.
I'm getting so sick of the costs involved with this game - there are so many things to upgrade with greens but I'm never going to get them.
120 to get the first pharmacy pill upgrade - circa £12/$12 for one item every 12 hours? Get ****ed. What ever happened to the idea of micro-purchases? That is a lot of money to spend for one lousy upgrade that you can't even make the most of with the 100 item limit.

D

Deleted member 9675

I would say allow it for S2 type planes. What with launches and the odds of earning gold tokens,...
It would either increase sales of gold tokens or sales of launch items, qls ect again costing players real money

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Whatever it is, I bet it costs an extortionate amount of Greenies.
I'm getting so sick of the costs involved with this game - there are so many things to upgrade with greens but I'm never going to get them.
120 to get the first pharmacy pill upgrade - circa £12/$12 for one item every 12 hours? Get ****ed. What ever happened to the idea of micro-purchases? That is a lot of money to spend for one lousy upgrade that you can't even make the most of with the 100 item limit.
Well the reason for doing that is they want to limit the condor flights one can do with his/her fleet. Remember they're the last unlockable aircraft, and theyre supposed to be the most difficult to keep in the fleet. 12 hour flight times, 60 counts of fuel, 750 pax per flight, 1 million coins for the pharmaceutical company, 1 day repair without an item, etc. That 120 greenie cost for an extra slot can make the difference between having a fleet with 6 condors instead of 12. GI doesnt mind you having an entire fleet of condors....so long as you're willing to pay an extra 720 greenies to do so

Top Bottom