Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts away for 24 hours. Still collecting granite and basalt slabs. I like passenger collection rate, so I want all six active.

If my choice slabs aren't available, I will take jackets and then hammer drills.

WOW - whats wrong with us gang?, we nearly missed a birthday!!! Have a fantastic happy birthday @Kris - also know as Turion or Okie, from all your windows airport city friends

birthday.jpg

WOW - whats wrong with us gang?, we nearly missed a birthday!!! Have a fantastic happy birthday @Kris - also know as Turion or Okie, from all your windows airport city friends

View attachment 4528

Indeed hope you had a nice one. On a side note this was just in time I could
not for the life of me recall turions forum name. o_O It was really driving me crazy as
I was looking for event or no gifting. :cool:

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Wasn't able to play yesterday so send out today my gifts but still have some catching up to do. Thanks for all the received ones.

Not getting any further with the event, drop rate isn't very much.

@KenDuckySmith : send an invite to nightflyer2

@Garydm : welcome and send you an invite, hope you accept

@rocky : you're still on my friend list and was able to visit your city.

Happy weekend and good luck with the event

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Wasn't able to play yesterday so send out today my gifts but still have some catching up to do. Thanks for all the received ones.

Not getting any further with the event, drop rate isn't very much.

@KenDuckySmith : send an invite to nightflyer2

@Garydm : welcome and send you an invite, hope you accept

@rocky : you're still on my friend list and was able to visit your city.

Happy weekend and good luck with the event
;)

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Sorry it has been so long since I have been in the game. I got a new regular full time job recently, started a new company with a business partner and also am attending college. Needless to say there is little time for gaming. Most of my cities are non-functional...so, if you have DJG4, DJG5, DJG7, please delete them. I don't plan to go back to them again. I hope to transfer my davejoyg to a new computer soon which will allow me to access it more often to at least send out gifts.

I am not doing this event since I just cannot put in the massive amount of time needed. I have Granite Slabs and Straight Jackets for those neighbors which want them and are still playing the game. In my absence I noticed that many of my neighbors seem to have left the game :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4mlhq8
Username
Airfire
Sorry it has been so long since I have been in the game. I got a new regular full time job recently, started a new company with a business partner and also am attending college. Needless to say there is little time for gaming. Most of my cities are non-functional...so, if you have DJG4, DJG5, DJG7, please delete them. I don't plan to go back to them again. I hope to transfer my davejoyg to a new computer soon which will allow me to access it more often to at least send out gifts.

I am not doing this event since I just cannot put in the massive amount of time needed. I have Granite Slabs and Straight Jackets for those neighbors which want them and are still playing the game. In my absence I noticed that many of my neighbors seem to have left the game :(
Congratulation for the new job!

Congratulations on starting your new company. You must be very excited!!! Glad to see you back in the forum, even if you don't have a lot of time to play - at least we know you're okay!

Yes, I've noticed the same thing - a lot of players have left. I think there was a lot of frustration with the last big, big update. Many just gave up, or lost interest. :(

So either GI has done something wrong or someone changed their name.
Had some random name pop up badbistvan100. I kind of think somehow
GI has made it so people occasionally pop on your list without approving them.
But if anyone has actually heard of this badbistvan100 please let me know.
I have the same name on both of my games - and @Brycei is missing from my neighbor list. I PM'd him to see if he changed his name, but haven't heard back.

Thanks @crescent moon that may be the answer as I also do not see @Brycei in my list.
If you think about it post something when he replies, I'll hold off on deleting.
They did visit my city this evening that is how I first noticed, was thinking what does that say. o_O:LOL:
Same thing - got a gift from him, and thinking "who is this person?" I'll let you know when I hear back from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom