Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203ax621
Username
brycei
Same thing - got a gift from him, and thinking "who is this person?" I'll let you know when I hear back from him.
@Wired Parrott @crescent moon Yes, that was me. My game reset to level 1 so I needed something to differentiate the reset game from the correct one while Game Insight tried to fix it. It is fixed now and my game name should be back to normal, with sandstone appended to the end because I need slabs.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bryce

@Wired Parrott @crescent moon Yes, that was me. My game reset to level 1 so I needed something to differentiate the reset game from the correct one while Game Insight tried to fix it. It is fixed now and my game name should be back to normal, with sandstone appended to the end because I need slabs.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bryce
Thanks for the reply! And I'm glad your game is fixed!!!! One sandstone slab on it's way. (and yes, your name is showing normally now.:D)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
WOW - whats wrong with us gang?, we nearly missed a birthday!!! Have a fantastic happy birthday @Kris - also know as Turion or Okie, from all your windows airport city friends

Hmmmm. *Checks the Rocket J. Squirrel Productions chart*, it says here that YOU'RE in charge of the Birthday portion of the company. Just sayin'. :D :p :)

Great news on the gifting front - you may remember I was after all 12 of the level 10 gifts - and you need 10 of each and they are as rare as reindeer droppings! - they also are items that change every time gifting lists change. Well, after searching through every forum and thread I could find, and have been able, across all platforms to fin neighbours who can gift the different ones, and am down to just 2 Laminators, which an ios player is gifting until her list changes. BIG thankyou to all who have helped - if I try and name you, I will miss someone! These gifts only seem to be in your list for a short period whilst you are between 2 levels, and as soon as you upgrade they go.

My big, big, big tip is to look at the next level you need for Control Tower, Terminal and Town Hall now, even if a fair way off being able to build, note what you need and if you see it in someones gifting list set a gift exchange up now as otherwise if you wait, they may be impossible to find - I have only found one player across the whole of this network who can gift laminators, and they could drop off her list at any time.

I can currently gift Drawing Board, Paper Cutter and Lie Detectors for level 10 (you need 10 of each) but who knows for how long as I am saving to build them!

LECTURE OVER - GO PLAY!!!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2 3 4 r q h n l
Username
PIRX
Hello,

I'm desperate to find:

Triple wire, transmitter (for fuel station 3) and assembly robot (cosmic fuel station).
I'll appreciate your support!

My friend code is: 23awxx0q
Please send PM if you are sending neighbor request

Hello,

I'm desperate to find:

Triple wire, transmitter (for fuel station 3) and assembly robot (cosmic fuel station).
I'll appreciate your support!

My friend code is: 23awxx0q
Please send PM if you are sending neighbor request
Hi - I don't think fuel station items can be gifted, you have to fly for those I think, you may see transmitter in some gifting lists, but it is a different one. Sorry I can't gift assembly robots at the moment, but someone here will be able to help.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi to all ! Just for telling you I am back in the game now ( my pc is ok now....).
I have a new friend code too...If you want visit 6 planetariums,6 traing centers , ect....You are welcome!
Have fun !
'' One for all and all for one ! ''

Hi Rocky, glad to see you back.
You are still in my neighbor list but I sent you a gift today to make sure we are still connected.

Good morning all!

I hope to be back by monday. :) The funeral is over, my father-in-law is in bits enough though we know this is for the best.

I have tried to pop on my computer and give out gifts everyday, but I am sorry for those I have missed.

Not sure if I can finish this event..... drop rates are terrible! And I am over flowing with possessed passengers!! ugh

Thanks to everyone who is posting codes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom