Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Basalt are the only slabs I need to create all the burial chambers I have room for - I am collecting posessed passengers (now have 95) but wondering which flights need them ad all of the event flights appear to be using just standard passengers. Or is this for flights to Giza as I don't have any turbo props and feeling reluctant to sell more useful planes to get one of these. I was planning to use the $10 payment to finish this stage when next weekends currency sale opens. (oddly clicking on the "show me" button takes me to a flight to Paphos which is surely the wrong destination - I cant fly there either as I need two Calibration Modules to finish my Repair Base upgrade for my grounded plane- I may need to spend another $4 if my appeal for these is not forthcoming!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have just realised that I will need a turbo prop because of needing drops from Dahshur to complete the final collection - oh well have to bite the bullet and sell one of my Jumbos when one gets back!

Morning gang - back to work after three weeks this morning (whilst recovering from my little Op) - so in a grump! - really enjoyed playing AC throughout the day!!!
Going back to work after a break is always rough. Those three months off during the summer always kill me when I'm back to teaching school. I hope you have a great day and best wishes on your return! :D

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Basalt are the only slabs I need to create all the burial chambers I have room for - I am collecting posessed passengers (now have 95) but wondering which flights need them ad all of the event flights appear to be using just standard passengers. Or is this for flights to Giza as I don't have any turbo props and feeling reluctant to sell more useful planes to get one of these. I was planning to use the $10 payment to finish this stage when next weekends currency sale opens. (oddly clicking on the "show me" button takes me to a flight to Paphos which is surely the wrong destination - I cant fly there either as I need two Calibration Modules to finish my Repair Base upgrade for my grounded plane- I may need to spend another $4 if my appeal for these is not forthcoming!
I have Calibration Modules on my support account ;)

Has any built the small oil refinery yet? I'm wondering if it requires any parts and how exactly it works.

Hi,

I have built a Small Oil Refinery and it does not need anything else.

It is upgradeable for 200,000 coins for 25 extra storage. I don't know whether this need anything else.

Anyone ??

Or else I will have to wait a few days to find out !!

Regards
Harcourt

Has any built the small oil refinery yet? I'm wondering if it requires any parts and how exactly it works.

I have both the small oil refinery and the powerful oil refinery at level 2.
No items are needed just coins for small and greenies for powerful.
The small gives +15 max fuel at level 1 and another +20 at level 2.
The powerful gives +25 at level 1 and another +30 at level 2. The amounts are cumulative.
Have not gone to level 3 on either as the small is 2,000,000 coins for an additional +30
The powerful level 3 is 2000 greenies. :eek: for another +40

Last edited:
@Harcourt @BelleAIr
Since the update, if you look in the store and click on the building you're looking at, it'll tell you under "requires" >> "additional items" what is needed when you tap on the (i) icon :D

Edit: Actually, just tapping on the words "additional items" works too!

Thanks for that @Snowee .

I had not noticed that. It only just appears above the bottom of my screen !!

@BelleAIr According to this the upgrade to level 2 does not require additional items, just the 200,000.
The increased storage is 20 units not the 25 I wrote above (I stand corrected by @Wired Parrott whose depth of knowledge I can only hope to aspire to !)

Regards
Harcourt

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
I'm gonna try the event also, need slabs at the moment
Thanks for sending !

Basalt slab 5 x
Granite 7 x
Sandstone 8 x
Limestone 7x
Beacons and landinglamps are also welcome, and the straightjackets of course :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom