Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who can't join in and send @wydaho a turnstile? - feel left out!!!!
:ROFLMAO:

Thanks to @Cath, @Harcourt, @Mike47, and @Ten33go I now have all the turnstiles I need on cath. And thanks to @BelleAIr, @Davejoyg, @Harcourt and @Ten33go I almost have everything I need for the last repair base upgrade on bear! You're all amazing! (y) Signature updated. :) (If I missed anyone, I apologize!)

So sorry to hear about your game crash, @Husam! Hope you're able to get it back quickly.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Great news on the gifting front - you may remember I was after all 12 of the level 10 gifts - and you need 10 of each and they are as rare as reindeer droppings! - they also are items that change every time gifting lists change. Well, after searching through every forum and thread I could find, and have been able, across all platforms to fin neighbours who can gift the different ones, and am down to just 2 Laminators, which an ios player is gifting until her list changes. BIG thankyou to all who have helped - if I try and name you, I will miss someone! These gifts only seem to be in your list for a short period whilst you are between 2 levels, and as soon as you upgrade they go.

My big, big, big tip is to look at the next level you need for Control Tower, Terminal and Town Hall now, even if a fair way off being able to build, note what you need and if you see it in someones gifting list set a gift exchange up now as otherwise if you wait, they may be impossible to find - I have only found one player across the whole of this network who can gift laminators, and they could drop off her list at any time.

I can currently gift Drawing Board, Paper Cutter and Lie Detectors for level 10 (you need 10 of each) but who knows for how long as I am saving to build them!

LECTURE OVER - GO PLAY!!!
Please send me your paper cutters, then. :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Happy Belated Birthday @Kris Sorry to have missed it.
And agreed, GI should be generous and send gift of greenies on birthday.
lol I can go get free Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's on birthday lol.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Sorry it has been so long since I have been in the game. I got a new regular full time job recently, started a new company with a business partner and also am attending college. Needless to say there is little time for gaming. Most of my cities are non-functional...so, if you have DJG4, DJG5, DJG7, please delete them. I don't plan to go back to them again. I hope to transfer my davejoyg to a new computer soon which will allow me to access it more often to at least send out gifts.

I am not doing this event since I just cannot put in the massive amount of time needed. I have Granite Slabs and Straight Jackets for those neighbors which want them and are still playing the game. In my absence I noticed that many of my neighbors seem to have left the game :(
Congrats with the new job.

Mr. @ItsRalphy stepped up to take over your job as Monthly Poster. No sacrifice too greatt!
I have an excuse though - enforced 3 weeks off work recovery time from my little op - and either that or day time telly - top monthly poster was a no brainer!!! Also managed to activate and launch the 4 QL's I had built up over the last few months. Great to be back to normal though (or as normal as I get)

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
So... does GI ever give us a chance to empty out our warehouses of unnecessary stuff? Maybe a garage sale or trip to Goodwill? My warehouse is overflowing with slabs! :rolleyes:

@Radu81 I notice quite often you seem to remove gifts needed from your sig.
Should I just not send or just guess like I have been? :D
Yes,I do because I don't need nothing special at the moment and if I ask for Fuel I will receive passengers 5 or 10 and I don't need.
You can send me Fuel Catalyst if you want when I don't ask for something special.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom