Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Cath, @Harcourt, @Ten33go Turnstiles would be great! Thanks! No rush though - I'm still a ways from being able to do that upgrade. Just want to collect things as neighbors have them available. :)

I have just sent you the first Turnstile :)

Also sent a Hardness Tester to Bear !

Regards
Harcourt

Turnstile sent. And as to not be outdone by Mr. Mudd, I will also send a Riveter to Bear. :p

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - what is the 3x greenies bonus you mention - have I missed something?

UHHH @ItsRalphy the bonus down here
bonus-jpg.4524

Zing!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I ended up just rushing a few buildings, so just send me Fuel 20 or Hotel items if anyone cares. I will continue to send and return gifts.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I ended up just rushing a few buildings, so just send me Fuel 20 or Hotel items if anyone cares. I will continue to send and return gifts.
@IkebotXP - I will start with the Do Not Disturb signs tomorrow. Sorry, I thought you were doing the event.

Ran a spyglass. It was great for slabs (19), but I didn't want those, and the Lords (14 pieces in 40 flights) but not so great for Rituals (1 in about 35 flights). Bit of a bump for Whispers (3 pieces in 20 clicks). and a straitjacket every time.

Good after noon in my local time :)
Dear neighbors the daily gifting and the every few days gifting please from now just send me S.jacket i am out of stock i try many times with bonuses still not that much i received all depends on your gifting now so please just send me Jacket nothing else.
I change my game name to *HMYH/jackect,pls*
Good luck every one

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi to all ! Just for telling you I am back in the game now ( my pc is ok now....).
I have a new friend code too...If you want visit 6 planetariums,6 traing centers , ect....You are welcome!
Have fun !
'' One for all and all for one ! ''
Sent you request :D;)

Hi to all ! Just for telling you I am back in the game now ( my pc is ok now....).
I have a new friend code too...If you want visit 6 planetariums,6 traing centers , ect....You are welcome!
Have fun !
'' One for all and all for one ! ''

Hi @rocky
Glad to see you are back !!

I have sent invites from all 3 of my accounts
Harco-Item
HA Gift to Harco
HB Gift to Harco

Many thanks,
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.